Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cosplay done well

Estafador
Estafador212211

BIG APPLE

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

To keep you guys up with a stiffy as you make you way through your lazy sunday, here's were cosplay is done right. Mostly Marvel

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I only know some of the characters like Iron Man and Captain America but all the girls were brilliant! Especially the blue one with red hair! I think that is the character Jennifer Lawrence played and Jennifer Lawrence is just brilliant! :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

It would be better if it were nude body paint though! Body paint is brilliant!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Holy homos Batman.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

4got, yeah, that's Mystique, played by both Jennifer Lawrence and Rebecca Romijn. Sure, I wouldn't argue with Jennifer Lawrence, but personally, I think Rebecca Romijn's much easier on the eye. Course, Kitty Krell (girlfriend of Jim Butcher, author of The Dresden Files) can really take a guy's breath away facebook.com.

If you're interested in other cosplayers, especially those who get nekkid, there's cosplaydeviants.com.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"If you're interested in other cosplayers, especially those who get nekkid, there's cosplaydeviants.com."

Brilliant! Although I have to admit the "Queen of the Jungle" picture looks a bit like a guy! No disrespect intended if she actually is trans! Just not attracted personally! But many others are just brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

When did Rebecca Romijn play that character? I just really like Jennifer Lawrence since all of her nude photos came out! She's brilliant sexy! ;)

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

In the first three X-Men movies, the ones set in modern times.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant! I actually watched the "Librarians" series she played in but didn't realize who she was until I clicked on your imdb link!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Scarlett Johanson as Black Widow is still my favorite right now....

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Johannsen does a decent enough Black Widow. I just wish she'd use a Russian accent though (the character's originally from Russia). Any of these other Black Widows catch your eye?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Phantom I agree with you on Black Widow. That's the only issue I have with how that character has been played. She could have had an American accent in her first appearance in iron man 2 because she was working undercover but should talk in a Russian accent normally when she's not undercover.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

meh

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement