tuscl

Now that I know you guys ....

Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:16 PM
Now that I know you guys and hopefully you have a little sense of humor. Which of the following scenarios is most likely to occur:

A. VBD wins Mega Millions and Power Ball Jackpots.
B. JS69 posts pics of the DS.
C. Papi_Chulo and bubba267 fall in love with the same stripper.
D. Shadowcat tosses the keys to my Asian stripper and says "Honey, you can learn to drive with my Mustang".

The correct answer is?

16 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

A. And you get to live in a strip club the rest of your life.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

A. And you get to live in a strip club the rest of your life.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    E. Kaitlyn Jenner becomes a featured stripper and does a national tour to be kicked off at Follies
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    More likely that i will stop shitting at McD
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Papi that Kaitlyn Jenner is one fugly woman!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nice try VBD - we all know you'd hit that and take her to VIP
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Can't be "D". She couldn't reach the pedals. :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Pick between these two:

Shadow admits Juice is a cool guy
    Dougster embraces the System
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dougster and Rick make up and tag team a dancer in VIP while giving each other high-fives and yelling “yeah baby” - and Dougster subsequently starts wearing a white polyester suit to the clubs
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    2. Never. SJG is more likely to get a blowjob than this. I just swore to her last night that I would never ever post a pic of her.

3. Papi's a great guy but his taste in women couldn't be more different than bubba, me, and other white girls guys.

4. Scat took me to see his Mustang a few weeks ago. He looked at it the same way he looks at the girl who is leading him by the hand to the VIP. Not gonna happen.

I think Spock said when you have elimininated all other possibilities, whatever remains no matter how implausible must be the correct answer. Or something like that. So, even if you don't play the lottery, A is the answer.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 "I think Spock said when you have elimininated all other possibilities, whatever remains no matter how implausible must be the correct answer."

i'm pretty sure that when Dr. Spock said this he was explaining why babies come from the stork. i don't know that i would cite him as an authority but k sera, k sera
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I'm going with A and VBD buys follies and comps dances for all his buddies for life.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    DoctorPhil, JS69 was quoting MISTER Spock, another sage character.

VBD, I'm going with "A," and if you do win, I'm crossing my fingers you'll host an all-expense-paid TUSCL meet-and-greet. I really doubt "D" would happen, especially if Clubber was anywhere nearby.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    When you have eliminated all other possibilities, whatever remains no matter how implausible must be the correct answer .... then the answer must be A. I can't wait!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    papi posted: "Dougster and Rick make up and tag team a dancer in VIP while giving each other high-fives and yelling “yeah baby” - and Dougster subsequently starts wearing a white polyester suit to the clubs"

Shit Papi, Dougster actually going to a club and providing usable intel to the board would be miracle enough. ;)

But I vote for anything other than shadow letting some stripper drive his car. I suspect that Hell would freeze over before that happened. :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    A.- and once you win If I were you, rent out Follies or whatever club the masses decided upon, pay for guys to fly in and have the biggest tuscl convention ever! That would be Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion