tuscl

PHC Detroit

Longball300
I'll sleep when I'm Dead...😈
Read in a review that the Penthouse Detroit was raided last Friday. Anyone visit over the weekend? Is it curtains for the VIP curtains?

11 comments

• shailynn
    •
    9 years ago
    Wow!

I was there on Friday July 10.

I can't remember exactly when I was there but I arrived sometime around midnight and I left sometime around 1am and it was business as usual.

Not sure when this alleged raid happened but I was hanging out on the 2nd floor and saw several people go in and out of the VIP rooms.
  • Longball300
    •
    9 years ago
    Not confirmed but this was written in the latest review:

"July 13, 2015 • Apparently PH was raided this past Friday"

The person was reviewing last Thursday.
  • zef8mich
    •
    9 years ago
    I was there later and didn't notice anything, but didn't get any dances.
    There was a raid/inspection several weeks ago at Players. The dancers were given tickets for indecent exposure. When they went to court they were given fines and one years probation.
  • warhawks
    •
    9 years ago

Never been in a club in Detroit when a raid takes place.

But from what I've heard/understand from talking to dancers who have been there, they don't take very long. Tickets are written for anything they can find to write them for, and they leave and its business as usual again that day or night. They don't shut the place down and make everybody leave or anything. So it's very possible that a raid may have occurred the same day you were at the club, just earlier or after someone had been there.
  • Longball300
    •
    9 years ago
    REF Players: Most likely the Michigan "Aggravated Indecent Exposure" charge which reads as "fondling of the genitals, breasts or nipples". Ridiculously you can get charged with this for having sex with your girlfriend or wife with the window blinds open.
  • zef8mich
    •
    9 years ago
    @Longball; The Players dancers that were off stage and in the bar area were given tickets if only a little bit of their buttocks wasn't covered for one thing. I think this is called semi-nude and only permitted on stage with the new ordinance.
  • jackslash
    •
    9 years ago
    Q. When do Detroit police raid a strip club?
    A. The day after they don't receive their bribe.

• Papi_Chulo
    •
    9 years ago
    Yet another city becoming anti-SCs
  • shailynn
    •
    9 years ago
    "The Players dancers that were off stage and in the bar area were given tickets if only a little bit of their buttocks wasn't covered for one thing. I think this is called semi-nude and only permitted on stage with the new ordinance."

This makes perfect sense. When I was at Players a few months ago a veteran dancer who seemed smart enough to play by the rules was explaining to me that she wanted to west an outfit that her ass was exposed but instead wore a bikini that covered her ass because she feared getting ticketed. She told me it's okay to expose her ass on stage but not while she was off stage walking around in the club.
  • shailynn
    •
    9 years ago
    ^^^ oh god bless them all.

Hey it's okay to do what ever you want in the VIP, just make sure your ass is covered up while you're walking on the dance floor!

I'm not complaining one bit!
  • Longball300
    •
    9 years ago
    Are they going to start giving out tickets on the local beaches and boating scene too?

No doubt the collective info is pointing to all private VIP's going away in Detroit city proper. Just wondering how long before this hits Players, Coli, PHC......etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion