This is sooooo not Brilliant!

rh48hr
Wakanda
Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:36 PM
Dude fathered a child with a whore from Adelita's [view link]

15 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Who the hell goes bareback with a prostitute? He's lucky he didn't have any diseases. He just kept pushing his luck and eventually he got her pregnant. SMH, I'm speechless.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^agree 100% That is like playing russian rulette
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Holes in that story a mile wide.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I though hookers were on birth control?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    It just doesn't sound right. He saw her every couple of months, but never noticed anything different about her?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Good point. He wasn't clear on how long he hadn't seen her when this happened. Still, just stupid to fuck any pro (who works at a brothel) without protection even if you are snipped.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Read it and if he's that gullible and stupid he's gonna need more than luck to successfully get thru life.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I though hookers were on birth control?" Only the brilliant ones! And, even with brilliant prostitutes, you should use a condom! To do otherwise is not brilliant! ;)
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I call bullshit. I don't buy it.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    He should have pulled out and cummed on her face instead.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Maybe he needed a tax write off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She's a sex worker; plus she probably has civvie BFs on and off – chances are she wants the American guy w/ dollars to take care of her making him think it's his kid. He says he's Indian and the kid looks 1/2 Indian 1/2 Mexican – Mexico has a lot of people of native Indian decent that look very similar to Indians from India in terms of their dark hair-color and skin.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    bull... how could he not notice her being preggers at last session?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Awesome. Holidays must be soooo comfortable with the relatives for everyone. Another reason why I love getting blow jobs/CIM from strippers...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion