tuscl

Do you get a dance or pass?

I was on vacation at a club.
One of the dancers that approached me was young and pretty and told me it was her birthday. She wanted to dance for me in the couch room. I asked about it, sounded low mileage, just light touching on the legs, no where else. I passed. She said she was going to cry if I didn't get a dance. Then asked me if I wanted to make her cry. What a bunch of bs I thought.
Turned me off.
later on I thought, it was only $25 and I'm not returning for a long time, maybe i should have said yes. What would you have done?

25 comments

• two4fun1225
    9 years ago
    I probably wouldn't have gotten the dance either of it was going to be low milage. But maybe if I was in a real good mood I might have since it was only 25 dollars
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I can get better dances at either two for $25 or $25 any time at a local club back home. prices only seem good in comparison to other high priced clubs in an area. I must have been in a very good mood. plus I had a lot of cash in my wallet that I wasn't spending.

probably would have been a slight waste of money
    I passed on another dancer who told me she was drunk and wanted to play.
    maybe a better choice.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    You are in control as to when and from whom you get dances from. Dancers who can't deal with rejection need to find another line of work.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Pass. I'm not a charity.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I won't be pressured or shamed into a dance. Certainly not for low mileage and not for $25, which is not a great price in my part of the world. In Indiana/Illinois I seldom pay over $20 and often less than that: $15 at Jimmy's in Chicago Heights and Silver Bullet in Urbana, $12 until 2pm at Brad's in Indy, 2 for $20 on Tuesday at multiple clubs in Indy, $10 at Hip Hugger in Kokomo at all times, etc. The fact that it's allegedly her birthday is irrelevant.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I always so no to pressure. I'd prefer her crying over being turned down to me "crying" later about the $25 I allowed myself to be pressured into blowing.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Once again. This song says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4GfHUX…
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    The fact that she said she was gonna cry would have made me not do it. I don't like the BS! other than that I might have if she was what I liked.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd say either "no" or "ok but only if you give me a birthday blowjob" depending upon how high I was.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Feels like you gotta be pretty weak to cave to "I'm gonna cry".
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I would have grabbed her little purse and ran off with it.
    Happy Birthday!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - birthday blowjob. +1 - Brilliant!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    You might want to have waited to see if she over celebrated a bit. Some of the best times I have had, was when a dancer get a bit too drunk and left her inhibitions behind, or in several cases way undercounted the songs she gave.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I think this is commonly referred to as Stripper Shit. I would have done what you did only with no second thoughts or regrets afterwards.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Last stripper I hooked up with that claimed it was her birthday got bent over the a table in the VIP room. Did I feel bad about it ? No not really.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A dancer's birthday occurs every day she sees a new PL who she thinks will fall for her scam. The crying scam is even worse. I would have told her I was going to cry is she didn't give me a free blow job.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The birthday angle would've been a flip of the coin for me. If I just got in or if I was waiting for drink or something, I probably would've said, "Maybe later." But if she said she was going to cry, it definitely would've been "Have a nice night."

MrDeuce, last year, Brad's didn't have the $12 dances until 2pm. They had $175 Brass Rooms until 2 or 3pm. Have they gone back to the $12 dance?
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Agree w/ nearly all the comments regarding not being pressured into anything however more than once I have had a cute girl tell me she was low mileage if I interrogated her ahead of time. On three different occasions, I simply went for it, without overt discussion, or heavy pressure from me, and with each one, by the 2nd dance things warmed up. In all three cases, though with one it was on a subsequent visit, I received the bbjcim I was striving for. Each of these girls were the best or second best looking girls on shift during the visit. All I'm saying is if she was cute enough, I would have taken her for a $25 spin....
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    DJ announced it was her birthday as well so she wasn't lying about that. pretty girl but from my brief questions, very low mileage. that killed it. sometimes you wonder if dancers will only allow what they say but I wasn't feeling that lucky. I could get just as much mileage from a girl in a regular bar out in the open based on what she told me.
    now a birthday bj, that might be fun. :). no hint of that. :(
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Pass.

"Let's see the tears".

If she could actually cry on demand I'd throw her a few bucks for her performance.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I swear that some adult entertainers have a 'birthday' every other month, and are just looking for an extra easy tip from pathetic losers who don't see through it. Am I jaded in my thinking?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek: Yup, Brad's has resumed the $12 dances between noon and 2pm. Consequently I got dances from three different girls, including a blast from my past (Porsche, now dancing as Charlie) who appeared on stage, and then sitting next to me, after #2 had already . . . left me satisfied.

BTW, Porsche complained about the $12 dances, stating that they were the reason that a lot of girls stayed in the dressing room until 2:00. I explained that I often spent more when dances are $10 or $12 than when they're $20, because I get more than twice as many, but I think that was too complicated an argument for her little stripper brain :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    That's one thing many dancers and club managers don't seem to understand. ^ That is supply and demand and psychology of wanting to buy dances. Make the dances seem more expensive and I buy a lot less especially if the mileage seems low. Offer two for one and half off any time and the dancer's make more money along with the club. the club utilizes the space of the club better using their lap dance room more often. and customers buy twice as many or even 4 to 8 times as much in the same amount of time. Then they tell others and the club sells more of everything. raise the prices back or only every hour to reduce crowd Size on the weekend.

Dancers might complain they will have to work twice as much dancing for half price but if club management explains to them that they don't have to talk to as many customers or might not have to get on stage as often if they are busy dancing in the back, it's not really twice the work. plus they will be making a lot more money in dances and tips. once clubs get crowded, competition and tips from customers goes up competing to get the hottest dancers attention. I would enjoy less expensive lap dances but I have noticed I might spend a couple hundred on multiple dances if I think I'm getting a great deal on dances versus almost no dances because I think the price is too high for a low mileage dance.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    I once had a dancer beg me to get a dance, it was one of the biggest turn offs I have ever seen and really made me think she might have been a drug user because she was really desperate for a dance as if she needed her next fix.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    PM me you're bank account number. I'll cry if you don't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion