tuscl

Jesus sent a Stripper with an Axe . . .

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:48 AM
I see this sweet young hottie taking an to my neighbor's home. Turns out she is a stripper the neighbor took home for the night. His home is super nice and she thought he cared for her enough to move her in. He explained that he barely knew her, yada, yada, yada . . . so later in the day his home suffers an axe attack courtesy of the sweet young hottie. The neighbor was really shaken-up (he was NOT home during the attack) by the attack. He became convinced that Jesus had sent the stripper to punish him. So he starts going to church twice or more a week and tries to get me saved. He can't comprehend that I did NOT understand the clear message from Jesus--Go to a strip club and a stripper with an axe will attack your home. :) So far NO sweet young hottie with an axe for me or my home.

3 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hell, I was angry he didn't introduce her to ME! :) She was an ANGEL (perhaps he was right about Jesus). Of course, I didn't introduce myself at the time when she was axing his house because 1) she had an axe, and 2) I thought she was his girlfriend. He always gets the hotties . . . Anyway, there are NOT enough hotties for the damn government to go around jailing 'em. America is already too much of a prison state without locking up the hot babes as well. Hotties deserve the old DO NOT GO TO JAIL courtesy based on their service to the community. (BTW, juries are much more likely to send the plain and the ugly to live behind bars than the beautiful . . . they understand the importance of eye candy . . .)
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Can you say "Dangerous Beauty"... Can you imagine what would have happened to the fellow in the first post if he had moved the girl in? She is a nutcase, and tell him to call the cops between church meetings...;-(
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I remember talking to a stripper who had apparently broken up and divorced her husband for cheating on her within months of meeting me and having the discussion with me. I don't remember all the details but I remember hearing of her damaging property in various ways and really getting angry at her ex. Then she stated to me that she believes in having sex before you get married to make sure the couple are both happy together. That particular dancer certainly wasn't afraid to speak her mind and I believe some dancers are dangerous to double cross. I was slightly surprised to hear all of this from someone I just met in a strip club but you never know what's going to happen some nights.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion