tuscl

I have become

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
comfortably numb.

Great song. Never listened to the words before.

10 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Wonderful song! -- and I'm not even a stoner, but I sure love me some Floyd.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    One of the great guitar solo's ever
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Damn John, when I saw the title of your post I thought you were going to follow up "I have become" with "a baby daddy".

Man, am I relieved for you.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If I weren't snipped I bet I would've said that before now. Not sure how well she keeps up with taking those pills.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    You should get a copy of the movie "Pink Floyd The Wall" to watch next time you get high. You'll really like that. :)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol Corvus. Good thing you're snipped John otherwise that would seem to be the next logical step in your journey:)
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    JS...with the weed I would have figured you to have discovered Comfortably Numb well before now. I never get tired of listening to that song!
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    I saw Pink Floyd perform The Wall in 1980. There was never anything like that tour, before or since. It started with a full size airplane replica flying across the audience and crashing on stage. Since I was in an appropriate state of mind for a Floyd concert, it got my attention.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    JS69, couldn't agree with you more. Like Mark94 I saw it live at Earls Court in London, twice in the same week. Have seen Roger Waters live a few times since and was at the Roger Waters concert in 2011 when Gilmour made a 'surprise' appearance for this track. It was awesome, truly awesome. Several clips on you tube but this is one of the best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYzQaCC…

Pink Floyd - fantastic, unique and no one else of the same genre comes close.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    londonguy...I was actually going to mention that appearance by Gilmour on Waters's tour. You notice they weren't very close to each other?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion