shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    This will give Juice a hard-on
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeap – everything depicted on there is also why I hate black clubs – ghetto is as ghetto does – unfortunately I just love a black woman's body specifically the extra-curvy ones which are often just found, at least in decent #s; in the all-black ghetto clubs – so I often don't have a choice but to put up w/ that nonsense but often times I'll pass if the club is just too ghetto for me to at least enjoy some one-on-one time w/ a dancer(s).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not only is it ghetto (weed smoking; rain-making; motherfuckers wearing damn sunglasses inside a dark strip club); but they treat the club like it was a nightclub with the DJ thinking he is the star and the dancers just being a mere accessory – i.e. forget about getting good/adequate value if you are a strip club enthusiast and not just looking for a party – this vid depicts why I often rant against the bullshit they do in the black clubs – and many of them follow the same pathetic pattern.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Total Pig farm.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I love beautiful black girls, if they're strippers even better. But I have no desire to partake in that type of SC experience. Just not my thing.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I will apologize in advance, here's a strip club scene from "Bad Grandpa"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MRLxZbH…
  • nj_pete
    9 years ago
    George Washington ( on the dollar bill) is spinning in his grave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL - that was pretty original
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I think 'makin it rain' is a ghetto thing and while I like a booty as well as the next guy an ass bigger than my desk is too much.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Thanks for giving me some light on what happens in the sc/hip hop scene on a different level. Some perceptions were confirmed and it's true that everyone has their own style.
  • standupguy81
    9 years ago
    I'm glad my favorite Black club isn't like that. You guys need to do a little more research.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Very insightful. I don't think I would ever go to Magic City, I like making it rain from time to time, but I wouldn't even get noticed at Magic City, jeez that was a shitload of money getting thrown. Plus them girls admitted for the 10 and 20 buck dances they do air dances. A lot of serious booty in there tho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion