Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why I don't go to black strip clubs.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

This will give Juice a hard-on

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeap – everything depicted on there is also why I hate black clubs – ghetto is as ghetto does – unfortunately I just love a black woman's body specifically the extra-curvy ones which are often just found, at least in decent #s; in the all-black ghetto clubs – so I often don't have a choice but to put up w/ that nonsense but often times I'll pass if the club is just too ghetto for me to at least enjoy some one-on-one time w/ a dancer(s).

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not only is it ghetto (weed smoking; rain-making; motherfuckers wearing damn sunglasses inside a dark strip club); but they treat the club like it was a nightclub with the DJ thinking he is the star and the dancers just being a mere accessory – i.e. forget about getting good/adequate value if you are a strip club enthusiast and not just looking for a party – this vid depicts why I often rant against the bullshit they do in the black clubs – and many of them follow the same pathetic pattern.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Total Pig farm.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I love beautiful black girls, if they're strippers even better. But I have no desire to partake in that type of SC experience. Just not my thing.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I will apologize in advance, here's a strip club scene from "Bad Grandpa"

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

George Washington ( on the dollar bill) is spinning in his grave.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL - that was pretty original

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I think 'makin it rain' is a ghetto thing and while I like a booty as well as the next guy an ass bigger than my desk is too much.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Thanks for giving me some light on what happens in the sc/hip hop scene on a different level. Some perceptions were confirmed and it's true that everyone has their own style.

Profile picture for standupguy81
standupguy81
•

I'm glad my favorite Black club isn't like that. You guys need to do a little more research.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Very insightful. I don't think I would ever go to Magic City, I like making it rain from time to time, but I wouldn't even get noticed at Magic City, jeez that was a shitload of money getting thrown. Plus them girls admitted for the 10 and 20 buck dances they do air dances. A lot of serious booty in there tho.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement