Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

welcome back @diva1975

DoctorPhil

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

i told you your six months in the joint would be easy time

and oh how time flies. why it almost seems as if you never left

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

I haven't left yet but I unfortunately I lost my appeal and will be going soon.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

That sucks Diva. Sorry to hear that.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Dang, that's not cool at all. We'll miss you, Diva.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Damn. We will miss you.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Thanks guys. The verdict was mailed to my lawyer. He says I'll be getting a notice from the court with incarceration date. I'll keep you posted.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^Did you give the judge a lapdance? That may make him go easier on you

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Diva Don't forget what I told you in my PM.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Oops sweetheart I already forgot I'm going to reread it right now:)

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

You're a sweetheart jestrite:) you got it!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Diva, I'm sorry to hear this.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Give me your address, I'll send you a cake with a hack saw in it

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Give me your address, I'll send you a cake with a hack saw in it

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Good luck, Diva, and take care.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Hey Diva,you ain't living unless you spend a night in the pokey.I spent 30 days in the hole and they never got that half million back.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Lol tumbling it's a little more than one night but I needed the laugh thank you:)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement