tuscl

Google Voice and MMS

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
For those of you who've said you can receive pictures via Google Voice, is the person sending them using T-Mobile? Or are you?

I've heard that it works with T-Mobile, but not other carriers.

7 comments

• samsung1
    9 years ago
    When they send me mms it goes to Gmail as attachment. Several different people and I don't have t mobile and they probably all don't either
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I use Verizon. I'm able to send MMS to my Google Voice number but they don't show up in the regular messaging app. To receive them on my phone I had to set up Google Hangouts. As samsung1 said, they also show up in the Gmail account associated with your voice number.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    I would get texts on my phone from stripper i was seeing say with her in bik pic and "hey honey whats your schedule this week, how about bik and pics on Thursday after your work for $200 at Palace Inn. My husband is out of town the weekend and we can do two sessions at $100 then too." She is out to drain $400 in one week or $1600 a month or around $20 K a year if you let her. It probably was a generic message she sent to who knows how many others.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    What dtek said. I set up Google Hangouts and I use it as my texting app for my Google Voice number. I get every text and picture message without it leaving a message on my regular text number.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    For anyone using Google Voice, I've been able to send *and* receive pics for the last little while. Anybody else have that capability now?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    george, I'm not sure what you're up to, but just in case: If you're looking for a free texting/calling app that can receive pics of busty beauties in flagrante delicto, I have the free version of sideline, and it gets pics from everyone but ... tmobile, I think it is, although they might even be getting tmobile now
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've been able to *receive* pics for quite a while, though they only showed up in my email, not in GV itself. Recently, they started showing up in GV, so I experimented, and sho nuff, I could send them as well.

I was just curious if there was anyone *not* able to send pics from GV, to see if it was a carrier thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion