tuscl

No jackhammer handjobs, please

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 11:16 AM
Here's the deal, my friends. Handjobs, whenever they are given, should not make the man feel as if he's being jack-hammered to death. Having experienced this twice over the course of a few weeks, it seems that some ladies should be reminded that concentrating too much on the head of the penis (especially squeezing it/pinching it harder than needed) doesn't feel that good. Steady motion with light-to-moderate pressure, concentrated almost entirely on the shaft, is the key to success. Here's two clips of superb technique. This is how it's done. Shouldn't we all be so lucky. These are not safe for work, but you already knew that. The second girl aint the hottest, but the technique is a 10. [view link] [view link] Alright. Off the Soapbox now. Carry on.

9 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    Fair enough. But I'd also point out that, like there's no magic formula for eating pussy, different women like different things, same with handies. I like my handjobs rough, it should be a full contact sport. Not a mechanical jackhammer, but Subra Jr. should feel like he's in a tussle
  • IronFox22
    9 years ago
    You're right, Subraman. I was just curious as to which way people went on this. On a more general note, I think we've all had that experience from time to time when the dancer is just not very careful with her moves during lap dances. The worst of these is when they grind too hard and jam your boner back into your body, which can be pretty painful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most dancers don't give a shit – they are doing just to do it and to get it over with – and this is the main reason for poor extras of any kind (besides not having the knowledge). The last HJ I got I could not get off b/c she was gripping it too lightly – there should be enough pressure sorta like when you give someone a good hug they can feel.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's gotta be lubricated so that it feels like a mouth or a pussy. Saliva works pretty well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ true - the godfather speaketh :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Same with blowjobs. For me, slow and steady, with plenty of tongue action and head twisting, wins the race far, far faster than a jackheader.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess most strippers are not as sensitive and in-tune w/ their feelings as we are – it's more like “wam bam thank you sir (plus tip please)”
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Here is a serious explanation of how woman don't understand hand jobs? [view link]
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    I think the error comes from thinking that a stripper gives a shit about making you feel good versus doing what is needed to get you to spend money. Unfortunately....some warm breath through my pants or a little hand over the pants is the closest I've ever gotten.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion