tuscl

SJG's Best Wisdom to Date

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
June 26, 2015 • As I know, when you hear someone calling someone else gay, it is usually because the speaker is afraid that he might be gay. That is how I have always taken this and all related therads.

SJG

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dougster posted in SJG's profile: "“TUSCL's #1 intellectual." Gotta agree with that observation as to this particular post.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    What you trying to say?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Isn't that ironic. Tuscl's #1 homophobe is gay. That's for that insight SJG.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Lol to infinity.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chess, I'm not saying anything. Tuscl's #1 intellectual has already said it all.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    so the purpose of this thread was for you to passively/aggressively call Dougster a faggot while not exposing your own latent homosexuality.

normally i would recommend that the three of you get a room but that isn’t necessary in this case. after san_jose_guy’s mail order bride fiasco he now has the entire basement to himself.

before you sign up though you should be aware that these homosexual three-somes ALWAYS result in the murder of one of the three. if i don’t hear from you again i will assume you went ahead and then drew the short straw and that san_jose_guy is working on a new skin suit. of course he’ll need 3-4 more victims for enough skin to cover his fat gravy drinking ass
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Are you sure SJG is free for a homosexual romp? I heard he was living in a tent outside the San Jose Cineplex 12 Movie Theater waiting in line for Star Wars when it comes out in December.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sounds like DoctorPhil's speaking from experience. You rigging your game, Doc?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion