tuscl

CF: Two parts

Clackport
Washington
What do you look for when you try to find a CF? Looks? Mileage? Both? Other?

And then, on a scale of 1-10 in looks if you have a CF, what is she? And what kind of mileage do you get from her?

As far as me when I'm looking for a CF, looks are the most important thing. She needs to be at least a 8.5. Next on importance is the strippershit/compliments, telling me I'm cute, have a big dick, nice body etc. If I'm gonna keep getting dances from you, at least pretend like you enjoy my company. Lastly would be mileage. I know different clubs have different "rules" of what you can get away with. I basically want the highest mileage I can get away without getting anyone in trouble. Low mileage isn't the end of the world for me, because OTC is usually available.

My CF is a 9.5, and the dances are decent mileage, FIV, sucking tits, two way contact, stick shifting etc.

20 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    I'd rather have a high mileage 6 than a low mileage 9. I looked in the mirror before I left home so any references to me being sexy is just SS. Like you I think they should at least act like they enjoy your company and be nice. My current CF may lose her position through no fault of her own just because I've recently found higher mileage with a hotter girl. If theres no two way touching I don't stick around. With my CF I get a BBBJ.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I forgot to add that I don't care too much about personality, after all I'm looking for a CF, not a girlfriend.

My CF is unreliable OTC, I want to drop her, but she's too damn hot, and there's no real competition around her.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    Mileage is probably most important but looks still matter too. Comsidering extras are the norm at my club, mileage is t an issue. So she needs to be at least a 7 but if she's got great tits then that helps.

Basically it come down to how much I like her tits and face, what she will let me do, and how much she acts like she enjoys what I do to her.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Looks/sexiness and attitude. I don't care about mileage at first. If I like her attitude, the mileage will follow in time. And by attitude, I don't mean that she applies the SS with a trowel.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I don't go looking for a CF, but mine just happened, partially because she's decent mileage in the low mileage desert I love in.

I'm constantly auditioning new girls for the roster, but few make the cut. Requirements are:

7 or higher (CF is an 8 if you like white girls).
    Good mileage (two way contact LDs and willing to make me LDK)

Those two will earn a girl a rotation spot (I have 3 right now who qualify). The CF also has a regular schedule and is both professional and sexy. She's tried to upsell me but in a casual enough way I know she's fine doing $10 dances. She seems genuinely happy with a $5 tip. She's fun to talk to on the floor.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think it's always a combination -- she can be a little weaker in one area if she's stronger in another. Some requirements. In time order:

Looks: Her looks are the first thing that attracts me. But I'll at least interview anyone over an 8, or even a rare 7 if I'm in the mood. My 2nd-to-last ATF was literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in a strip club; my last ATF I like to pretend was an 8, but I wouldn't argue if someone said she was a 7.5 or even a 7.

Personality: I have to like her personality or I'll dismiss her pretty quick. Totally understand guys like ranukam, who don't care about this. But my strip club trips last 3-4 hours of hard drinking and flirting, and my OTCs last longer than that, sometimes to overnights, so I have to totally dig her. And, to address ranukam's point, I'm not looking for a girlfriend either, at least not at the strip club -- but I do love spending time with a hot fun gorgeous stripper.

Service: it may be her looks and personality that first attract me, but service is what ultimately hooks me. She has to practically keep me in thrall with her service and mileage. And open to OTC is an absolute requirement, otherwise she'll never pass the status of "stripper who I sometimes like hanging out with".

I haven't had a CF in a while -- my last one left the biz some months ago, and I met a bodyrub girl who is currently fulfilling all the duties a stripper ATF would... except she's far far more reliable and disciplined (maybe to be expected, since as an independent bodyrub girl she basically runs her own business), I've literally been through absolutely none of the usual stripper nonsense, with the exception of having to work around a not-so-great boyfriend (although the guy works and has decent money, so still above stripper grade lol). At the same time, the lineups at my fave club have been weak over the past few months, so ... still on the lookout for a stripper ATF.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Holy fuck, when did I start talking so fucking much? Damn tuscl for not letting me go back and remove 50% of that last post LOL
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    For me, I think looks will get me back to the place with the intention of seeing her and spending money.

Money usually is entirely dependent on how she delivers, though.

If she is able to make me fall in love then I would surely come back and definitely have a good time with her.

But if she just there to make money and bitch about how men are just there and not spending any money, dude, she is not going to be my prospect and I would simply move on and go to the next one.

I have several ladies rattling in my head right now. These ladies know how men work and I'm just one of those dudes who fell into it.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Looks is my main requirement to be a CF. As long as I am attracted to her I can put up with not getting high mileage.

I've only had two favorites. My CF is a 9. She is tallish and slim. Beautiful face; firm, natural C-cups and a cute ass.

I compliment her all the time but she does not reciprocate. I guess it's fine with me. It's SS anyway.

In regards to mileage, she gives a good grind. I think lapdanceking would LDK, but not me. She does not kiss, flash pussy, stick shift or allow any touching below the belt. Ass is OK.

She still manages to sell VIP rooms, though. I guess some guys are willing to pay for conversation and lap dances with no expectations of extras in VIP

• jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Sam Pepys.....I sent you a P.M. Please read and respond. Thanks
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If she's my fav she needs to have it all -- natural looks, permissive and slutty, OTC willing, reliable, and good personality. That doesn't mean I don't have to compromise occasionally when the lil head insists, but I try not to.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "As long as I am attracted to her I can put up with not getting high mileage". I agree with this statement to a certain extent. I've been more of a OTC guy, ITC I'm really just interviewing her.

@Bavarian- Is she your CF just because she looks good? The way you describe it, it seems like you should get a lot more value for your money.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pleasant personality, doesn't take herself too seriously, polite, attractive, amendable to groping, not immediately dismissive of having sex with me, doesn't treat me like an ATM, and smiles.

Interestingly enough, both my CF (the MILF) and my ATF, along with most of the other girls I could actually term "favorites," while not immediately dismissive of sex, did *not* agree to actually do it for quite some time, in the case of the ATF and the MILF, it was about 6 months. Two of my recent favorites never fucked me at all.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    My CF is a solid 9. I get pretty good mileage I think considering the rules of the club and what I have gotten from most other dancers over many years. I am struggling right now with it seeming like she is only reliable and her word is only good when I am either in the club spending money on her or she knows I am coming in to see her. Trying to meet OTC she is very unreliable and her word and promises haven't been good.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    1. must be acceptably good looking. Doesn't have to be a ten, but good enough to make me invest time/money/effort.

2. must have appealing personality. If I can't stand her for whatever reason... looks alone can't salvage. This is a must in order to enjoy quality time.

3. Minimum mileage: constant grind + tit play. Not worth $$$ for less than that.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    4. Consistency of #3. I hate crap shoots. Where I live there an be so much variation from dancer to dancer. Consistency = repeat business.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I haven't had a CF for so long I can't remember. I have what I call "OTC connections" which are the best I can find for the time being.

Like my last one - here's what ranks as most important in the "best I can find"

1. Reliability. If I set up an appointment with this girl is she going to show up. My last OTC connection had a 100% reliability rate, I made a sacrifice in the looks department for this reliability, which was fine by me.

2. Sex. I want her to let me do anything I want to her. This last OTC connection did that.

3. Trust. If she's in my hotel room, can I trust that she's not going to run out with the TV off the wall or some crazy shit like that.

4. Rate. Is she going to always give me a reasonable rate.

5. Looks. Here's where I suffered because she was on point with 1 thru 4. I would prefer at least a 7 but she was only a 6.

6. Smoke. I would prefer her not to smoke. Drugs are out of the question, if I know she's doing drugs I will not see her.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    My CF is a 9 in looks, and she goes non stop in her dances. Her moves are very smooth when she is lapping, and her dance is nonstop contact the moment she starts. Unfortunately there is little to no two way contact in the club, but she makes up for it with a lot of DFK, sexy teasing talk, stick shifting titty rubs.

Another dancer at a different club is close to replacing her in CF status. This dancer isn't as hot looking as my current CF, with only a 7 in looks. However the club she works at allows a lot more two way contact. Her dances have pushed the limits a lot more lately, with a few hints here and there of some OTC activities.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I dunno. I just know it when it happens.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    "Is she your CF just because she looks good? The way you describe it, it seems like you should get a lot more value for your money"

@Ranukam - I think I'm just comfortable with her. I'm attracted to her physically, she does not rip me off with song counts and her dances are pretty good. Other dancers have ripped me off with songs or have given me air dances. Why spend money in the unknown?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion