Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why I Love the 4th of July

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I agree 100%

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She def looks patriotic

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

This is why we fight....beer, bbq, boobs, and babes

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

My flag is up now

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Bless you, jackslash, for a wonderful patriotic GIF, just in time for the 4th!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If that doesn't say America IDK what does

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'm sure many guys know where they want to plant their flags this 4th.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Happy 4th everyone!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement