tuscl

Strip Club REBUSes . . .

Monday, August 30, 2004 8:47 AM
I LOVE gangster art and picture illusions and puzzles. Imagine a bee--you know a honey bee--. Underneath it imagine "I'M" and underneath that a pretty ribbon. Scroll down for answer assuming you haven't already got the big picture . . . Bee I'M Bow = BIMBO :) My buddy, a really creative man, supposedly is the creator of the rebus showing a steering wheel + a martini glass = a man behind bars . . . So any creative nuts or regulars out there who would like to share their strip club rebuses? Hell, I'll even settle for strip club terms e.g. frottage, ecdysiast (sp?) . . . Have to keep the old brain lubed and broaden my horizons. . . :)

27 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I'm thinking of a dancer providng full service for a customer while wearing a t-shirt that says Dancers are NOT Prostitutes. The trick is for a good rebus for these DNPs. Perhaps a Dancer next to an equal sign then a circle with a slash thru it with a pic of a prostitute in the center. Underneath would be "DNP."
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I'm sad to hear that. I dream of leaving my homeland if I ever get my financial act together. A buddy says if I ever did get $$$ my life would be unchanged because I like the simple life. Well yes and no. I love the simple life. But, I love being left alone even more. The foreigners who visit Miami tell me good stories. I'd like to see for myself. I was hoping to hear that China was really a paradise of freedom and happiness.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    paradise of freedom ? No. paradise of happiness ? they seemed pretty happy for the most part, but I spent most of the time either in the hotel where the help was there to please or with business associates who wanted to make sure that everyone was having a good time. I did get some exposure to street people, farmers and peasants, and i'd be hard pressed to call that a paradise of happiness. If you ever to get the opportunity to travel to another country, go for it. Just don't put China near the top of your list.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Of all places my neighbors insist that I should move to Haiti for freedom and hapiness. Initially I thought they were joking or insane. Anyway, they know many white Americans who have settled in Haiti to live the good life and who would NOT dream of returning. My neighbors wish to return to Haiti, but there is something far more important than freedom and hapiness, and that is those lovely colored Federal Reserve Notes. :) Supposedly I could have a harem of young women-- A strip show every night. :) Life is full of tradeoffs--if I work then I get those lovely colored Federal Reserve Notes, but then I don't have as much time for the important things in life e.g. strip clubs. :)
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    I hear Mogadishu is nice this time a year too, plus you can get lap dances for $5. The only downside is the freedom and happiness part. (j/k bro)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I'm already getting premium quality lap dances for $5. :) Still if I could be a local war lord, hmmm. Miami has to be the heaven capital of the world when it comes to strip clubs. Picture some angels and harps and clouds + $$$ + the globe. The only negative is the black guys like their women to be like offensive linemen only bigger and fatter and more aggressive. The upside is that when the rare beauty appears she don't got NO attitude and is happy to work, work, work, with a smile. :) Hell sometimes the sweet dancer will throw in free dances in appreciation of the work.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Strip club palindromes: tit boob lap pal Picture a pal sitting on a lap . . . slap pals Picture a girl slapping her pals . . . OK guys and girls I know there is a zillion more strip club palindromes that you creative people can add. Together we can create an all time all world palindrome list . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Too much of a stretch? . . . slip pils
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    PLP Peace sign + Heart + Kitty Kat
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Somebody besides me on this board must like rebuses?
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    I wouldn't bet on it, but don't let me stop you.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Well your travels to China do sound a lot more exciting. :)
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Being in China was exciting, leaving China was even better.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    OK, Pinhead, I sees yoos into sweet sounds . . . Beautiful dancer with single breast exposed playing the saxs + the Roman Numeral IV + a sailboat with a full sail . . . Yes, sir. That dancer's playing my favorite song . . . Sex for sale. :)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Are we having fun yet? First line show an open hand + the letter L Second line show undressing girls Third line show a marijuana leaf + automobile + the letter E The deal . . . Handle strippers with care. :)
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    OK, now everyone imagine the sound of crickets chirping.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    After a good nights sleep--actually I was boiled alive--NO AC--sans titty bar I came up with this gem: First line shows a cocky police officer standing akimbo + the capital letter A Second line shows the capital letter F + the picture of an eel. Third line shows @ DA + breasts + a gold bar Please scroll down . . . Cop a feel at the titty bar. :)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Start First line we show a Bumble Bee + Stripper Pole + lit cigarette lighter. Second line we show Roman Numeral II + Undressing Girls Be polite to strippers. :) Finish
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I'm starting to get dizzy...:-)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Last one 4 the night. A fishing hook + human ears + a sneaking thief with a bag over his shoulder + hearts + brains + & + halo + pennies!!! Hookers steal hearts, minds, and good sense. :)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    First line shows a cake, candy canes, cookies, etc. Second line shows dancing girls, girls, girls . . . Third line shows a lit light bulb and up arrow. Fourth line shows the planet earth. Ok, this ain't the best but I'm trying so please scroll down . . . Sweet dancing girls light up the world. :) Well sounds better than power to the people imo.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Let's see: A stork delivering a baby + a suit + two eyeballs + a man + circled date on a calendar + a boat oar + the letter E + 4 + dancing girls undressing. You know the routine if you still reading . . . Birthday suit is mandatory for strippers. :)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Pinhead, I'm feeling so so. The chocolate addiction is sending me into fits of high and low. It is a real bad habit. And worse than the emotional roller coaster is the blubber gain. I NEED a lawyer to sue these chocolate pushers . . .
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Kylie, are you feeling ok ?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Here's an easy one. A Shed + A Dress = A Portrait of Benjamin Franklin Yes, honey is worth the money. Or as me fav cashier @ Publix talks NO MONEY NO HONEY, NO WORK NO PLAY, NO MEAT NO HEAT, NO SWEAT NO SWEETS, NO DIME (DATS $1,000 SUCKA) NO TIME . . . I'm sure there is more and better . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    OK. There is a picture of a Donkey. Then you have a series of lollipops getting smaller. Next the symbol for the Halo. :) Please scroll down for the answer . . . Ass Licking Good. Which I think appropriately describes a hot stripper . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Imagine the picture of a breast. The imagine the letter B with a minus sign in front of it. Now there is a drawing of a small hotel or local pub. Finally, a picture of a dove. Please scroll down for the answer . . . Breast sans the B sounds like Rest. The small hotel or local pub is an Inn. The piture of the dove represents Peace. Yep nothing like RIP next to a titty. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion