tuscl

If Hillary is elected President.....

....is she going to pay "slick Willie" back, and blow one of the male interns?

12 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Her handlers certainly are changing her appearance now that she is running for prez. When she was Secretary of State, she was looking old and frumpy. Gray hair. Glasses. Bad hair style. But she's dyed it blonde and updated the style. Took 15 years off of her appearance.

Maybe one of the interns might find her not totally disgusting looking.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    No, she will have a 20 year old chunky female intern into the oval office for a sticky, squirty 69. Then, later, she'll deny that she had sex.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I think that pensionking's prediction is more likely.
    Besides if SHE's president then the interns better be blowing HER!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ makes sense
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Pensionking for the win
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If Hillary is elected president then that will mean 16 years of bullshit!!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    When hillary is elected.

She has a zillion dollars. The Republican field is slightly better than when you guys picked Romney, but only slightly. Jeb is the only one with a shot at making it through the primaries without alienating the middle. And sadly for him, his last name is a liability. Rubio is the only one I'm remotely worried about, but he's an underdog.

8 more years of relative peace and economic prosperity will be tough. Buy the House is so gerrymandered we will just have gridlock, which is actually good for the economy.

(FYI, the Dems will take the Senate in 2016 but lose it again in 2018 when all the young people forget to vote)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

"Madame President, may I stick this Cuban cigar up your twat?"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Madame President, may I stick this Cuban cigar up your twat?"

Brilliant! ;)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Remember Libs,vote for Monica Lewinsky's ex boyfriends wife.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I imagine that over the years Hillary has punished Bill in all sorts of ways much worse than cheating on him with intern-dick.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Hillary will be an interesting president. She's smarter than Obama and a much better politician. She's more hawkish which is closer to the Republican foreign policy ideas than Obama, who thinks negotiation is better than threatening military action.

She's a social liberal which is good for all Americans..

But the biggest aspect of her presidency will be her ability to broker deals. I think the conservative prejudice against blacks will be replaced by their prejudice against women, but nevertheless she'll work better with congress than Obama has.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion