tuscl

Phat Pussy

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I’ve always known that the DS has the best pussy I’ve ever experienced. Nothing else every remotely compares that I’ve ever felt. She’s amazingly tight. It takes effort to get in even when she’s wet. I’ve never had to push so hard and long to get inside a woman. But once you’re in there, its like heaven on earth.

Well, I just found out what this is called. The last time we were together she said that she was having sex with a woman and this woman said she had a “phat pussy.” Of course, I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary. It means: “A pussy that is tight, has lips have to pry them open to touch the clit its gusshy, wet. A GOOD PUSSY.” The definitely and perfectly described her anatomy.

Anybody else fucking a Phat Pussy at the moment?

3 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Yep
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I was supposed to yesterday actually, but her husband decided to come home from work early so it didn't happen. (No, we were not at her house).
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    i was - my last otc buddy had that. she was very petite (4'11") and was only a 6 on the stripper scale but sex was very good (exactly what youre tslking about) so i kept her around. she also orgasmed easily so i didnt have to put much work in which was a bonus.

one day i woke up and said "theres too many girls out there more cute than her" so its time fir an upgrade.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion