tuscl

Sexual Hangups of Strippers and Prostitutes . . .

Thursday, September 2, 2004 9:50 PM
My best friend's girlfriend was so sweet as a person. It was hard to believe she hadn't been hardened by her years as a stripper and prostitute. It was funny because my friend didn't care that she was having sex for money--Except that she was to be totally off limits to me paid or unpaid. I asked how she felt about it and she said there was NO way she would have sex with a friend and that included me. She thought that would be like cheating and if it was for $$$ it would be disgusting. Another friend's sister became a very inexpensive prostitute. I was always crazy about her and we were very close as children and teenagers. Anyway, she had made it known that she didn't want me paying her a visit and she wouldn't sell or give me sex. I was her friend and that was much more important. A stripper that I was crazy about decided after about 6 months that she wasn't going to sell me dances or except money from me. It was making her feel dirty. She would only agree to see me if there was NO money involved. That killed a great relationship. 10 years later I still think of her very fondly wishing things had worked out better. Anyway it seems a common thread . . . the woman likes you so you get shafted. Better to be disliked by her. Oh well, there are always more fish to chase even though time is running short. Perhaps if the culture was different these particular women wouldn't have a problem doing business with their friends . . .

4 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    BTW, the third girl said she would prefer to leave the club scene if she found love because she wanted to be faithful to her man. If she got married, which she was definitely her ideal, then her working days were over even if she and her husband starved. To her marriage was very important and a girl had to be 100% faithful to her man without exception. As far as the man was concerned he was expected to roam, but she would prefer that he kept his roaming commercial. IOW, it is fine for the man to play, but just make sure it is play and nothing serious . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, if it is NOT already a guideline (100 words or less) than perhaps it should be? I dunno. Even 1000 words should take very little time reading if there is only mild interest and if the interest is keen the more verbose within reasin the better.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi SmutVillain, The first girl I wrote about said the worst part of being a prostitute or stripper was men who would fall in love with her. She felt sad for those customers who were looking to find a real girlfriend in a strip club. Yes, it can happen but it is far more likely the customer will be spend a lot of money and be very disappointed and hurt in the end. She was convinced many of the customers just needed to be more assertive with regular girls and they would have NO problem finding nice good looking girlfriends. Others would definitely have to pay . . . I'd say her views were fairly complex. The second girl, I really can't say for sure. She didn't want to see me and the information was second hand. The third girl was an Angel. She really liked her customers if they treated her like a person. She had low self-esteem when entering the business and seemed to blossom. It was amazing how relatively little she asked for whether it be $$$ or being treated nicely and how much she would give in return. Definitely a wonderful person. Her top priority was finding love. Sort of sad because she had so much love to give and was getting very little in return. She would give people the shirt off her back if they needed it . . .
  • SmutVillain
    20 years ago
    If you really think about it, that story should tell you what a lot of these girls actually think about their customers. A lot of these ladies tend to have two personalities: one for the club, and their real personality- and they like to keep the two as seperate as possible. You can be "friendly" with them, but the second they get to know you more personally they don't want to show you the "club" persona anymore (even if you're sitting with them). Which usually mean no more nookie for you. Damn!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion