tuscl

Knocking up Strippers

Any personal experience of intentional or accidental pregnancy? Any stories by others cum to mind?

12 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Paul George knocked up a stripper at Tootsies. Or that was the rumor. Offered her a million dollars to make it disappear.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm sure any of these professional athletes that have 10 kids by 8 women. I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the women were strippers.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I had one txt me once that she was preggers. I always play it safe but was scared for a minute, I was doing the math in my head and I said to myself "whew!!! that's not possible!"

Next came the txt about her at the time boyfriend. I told her it would have been better to include info about him and being preggers in the same txt.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Q. Why did the stripper fail to get pregnant despite having opportunities with two different men?
    A. She blew them both.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Hard to get them pregnant when you cum in their ass.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I worry about this constantly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Good ole Gwen, a white stripper, at the Columbia Platinum Plus, Had a black baby and convinced her white boy friend that it was her Italian heritage.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm snipped, so it's unlikely. I did have one get pregnant, but it obviously couldn't have been mine.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Good old Gwen....a legend in her own time! Wonder whatever happened to her?
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Sheesh, shadowcat, I would swear that vincemichaels is a white man. Lighting was rather good the day that I met vince in Bogart's.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Could there be a connection between their disappearances? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion