Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Knocking up Strippers

Skyking1

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any personal experience of intentional or accidental pregnancy? Any stories by others cum to mind?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Paul George knocked up a stripper at Tootsies. Or that was the rumor. Offered her a million dollars to make it disappear.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'm sure any of these professional athletes that have 10 kids by 8 women. I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the women were strippers.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I had one txt me once that she was preggers. I always play it safe but was scared for a minute, I was doing the math in my head and I said to myself "whew!!! that's not possible!"

Next came the txt about her at the time boyfriend. I told her it would have been better to include info about him and being preggers in the same txt.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. Why did the stripper fail to get pregnant despite having opportunities with two different men? A. She blew them both.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Hard to get them pregnant when you cum in their ass.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I worry about this constantly.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Good ole Gwen, a white stripper, at the Columbia Platinum Plus, Had a black baby and convinced her white boy friend that it was her Italian heritage.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm snipped, so it's unlikely. I did have one get pregnant, but it obviously couldn't have been mine.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Good old Gwen....a legend in her own time! Wonder whatever happened to her?

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Sheesh, shadowcat, I would swear that vincemichaels is a white man. Lighting was rather good the day that I met vince in Bogart's.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Could there be a connection between their disappearances? :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement