Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is Anyone Fucking a Stripper Tonight?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If so, tell the story so we can live vicariously through you.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for billy84
billy84
•

Yeah on my way to have lap dance

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Good question.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

...Can't tell you.....

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I took care of business this afternoon.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Kinda sad that nobody has a story of fucking strippers on a Saturday night. Please try to pick up the pace.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Dialysis yesterday morning; leaves me too wasted to do anything but snooze and sleep.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Almost certain someone is. Somewhere.

I wasn't. Mostly because I expect to meet the MILF sometime early this week and don't want to spoil it for myself.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I was thinking about it but my bank account has been low as of my latest binches – so had to watch some porn online and strangled the rooster instead (several times).

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

No. Oddly my wife has been putting out a lot lately. I think she wants something.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'm hoping for next month when I'm in Indy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement