tuscl

Swing clubs listed on this site.

Saturday, June 27, 2015 8:06 AM
OKay, In the list there are a few Swingers clubs listed. But I noticed one not listed. While I have not been there in a few years. I help them move to a new location back then. I went there a few times, had some good times, thinking of going back SOON. Should I add it to the list or not?

6 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I say add it and lingerie clubs and erotic massage parlors. I have added several of each myself and others have added reviews. It all helps the weary traveler.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Been to Trapeze,thought I saw Shadow with that woman from Texas.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd say add it when you can do a current review.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    That was the plan James. I have not been to The Loft in almost 2 years. And I am not talking about The Loft night club. I think there are two by that name. but I have did have fun there a few times that I went during the week.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    More swing club reviews would be great. We really want to go to trapeze.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I would like to hit up Trapeze and a nudist place in north GA. But both prefer you not be a single male. The swinging nudist place is Paradise Grove or The Grove. I have been to Paradise Valley and fucking loved it.. It isn't a swinging place though, so no public sex.. Trapeze used to be about $300.00 for a single male. it looks like the price has come down though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion