Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bristol Palin is pregnant...AGAIN...who here wants to claim it!

sflguy123

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tell us your secrets for scoring with a Palin.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Impossible! Didn't she go on tour expressing the benefits of abstinence? Lol.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Just the tip baby, I promise. lol.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I don't know if that is true or not.. but for some reason I thought of asshole baby. That what you have when you have anal sex.

Secrets? Lumber jack shirt and some good fishing bait?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

I'm guessing it wasn't here ex-fiance's

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

In a way it is a shame. She's a decent look gal, but nuts and dumb as a rock.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Fantasy: young single people abstaining from sex

Reality: young single people abstaining from condoms

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Nobody is immune to Ricky and the system, not even Bristol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Someone was Nailin' Palin....

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She's typical of lots of teens; it's un fortunate her family has thrust a "holier than thou" requirement on her. She's just another pregnant unwed young adult; nothing more.

But much to social conservative's dismay, she has the role thrust upon her of a shining example of the hypocrisy of the conservative mind set: preach that abstinence from sex is the only moral course but refuse to explain how to manage this in the real world. . I feel sorry that she's become a pubic symbol of that because it wasn't her idea; it was her mother's. She should be allowed to screw up her life in private.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

When you thrust yourself into public life you can't cry about wanting privacy for your screw ups.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That'[s my point jester; it's her mom who thrust herself into public life, not Bristol. Although I suppose she does have some of the blame by having participated so much in her mom's campaign. I see the wisdom of the Obama family keeping their daughters behind the scenes as much as possible, as the Clintons did when Chelsea was young.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Her mom made her do a reality show?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

^^^ Oh yeah...I forgot about that! LOL

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I've been with uglier.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Britstol was on Dancing with the Stars 2x and had her own reality show.

Also had a book titled "Not Afraid of Life: And I Love Creampies".

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Not Afraid of Life: And I Love Creampies".

Brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement