tuscl

Strip Club Listings Re: Cafeterias in South Florida . . .

Thursday, September 9, 2004 5:27 AM
When adding a Strip Club options are provided for clubs which aren't really strip clubs, but rather adult clubs. That got me thinking about the cafeterias because the government goes on periodic campaigns to shut them down. Aparently it is a latin custom which has been imported to the South Florida area where the cafeteria provides a comfortable area for prostitutes and customers. From what I've read it seems very cozy, but NOT cheap. Of course, I really don't trust the newspapers very much so I don't know the real prices.

5 comments

• founder
    20 years ago
    I have no idea what type of cafeteria he's talking about
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Casualguy, it is a place to eat food and it looks like a place to eat food--But, the custom is that along with buying your rice and beans there are women who offer girlfriend/wife type sexual services for money or drinks. My understanding is that it is NOT the colder type prostitution that normal in the U.S.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Founder, I'm talking about a Cuban or Latin cafeteria. It serves food and serves as a social gathering center at night. But, the prostitution is a part of the social expection. The man and woman have beers together and if there is a connection then either beers (expensive) or cash will be exchanged for "warm" sexual favors. If men and women have been brain-washed to view prostitution negatively, then prostitutes and customers will generally interact differently than if the social custom is positive or neutral. For all the talk about individuality group think is very powerful especially in this country where everything is becoming a law or a threatened lawsuit. Prisons = Profits + Power
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    When you guys say cafeteria are you referring to a place to eat at or something more adult oriented? I'm not familiar with the term other than a place to eat at such as a restaurant.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Anyway tech support answered the phone and solved the issue so now it is back to cafeterias. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to learn much this particular lanscape of pleasure because I don't speak Spanish and really don't fit in. It would be nice if someone who knows about these places posted some information. There are definitely more cafeterias than strip clubs . . . Is there a single review of a cafeteria on tuscl?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion