tuscl

I wonder whatever happened to....

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:54 AM
Malaysian flight 370... Amelia Earhart... Randolph Scott... The Ark of the Covenant... My first girlfriend... That bouncer Rick greased using "the system". My friend's hair on his head... The guy who sang: "She blinded me with science"... And most importanly... all my money. lol.

8 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    Easy. Alien abduction and strip clubs !
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    The guy that sang "she blinded me with science" is still touring. I'm guessing to do a full 60 minute set he probably had to sing that song at least 3 times
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Thomas Dolby still plays and tours and is considered one of the founders of what we now call Steampunk
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Your first girlfriend is shacked up with Jimmy Hoffa.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Amelia Earhart will be found by the Starship Voyager on start date 48975.1 about (414 years from now) in cryogenic stasis.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol...your money is at crazy joes mom house...lol...she really is a hoe
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    flight 370 is underwater in deep ocean and likely to stay there many years. Your money was spent years ago right after you gave it to strippers. minus some cash you dropped on the floor and a stripper decided that was nice to leave the tip lying around.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ark is located in a secret location in Africa according to one tribe. the other possibility is that it was boxed up and sent to the smithsonian warehouse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion