tuscl

crazy waitress

jayhawk123
Arizona
Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:01 PM
Ok...so I am at one of my favorite local strip clubs and I was solo so I was just drinking water. I can't remember the last time I had a waitress at one the clubs I go to hassle me about having to buy more drinks when I am drinking water but one of the waitresses came up to me and said can I get u another water. I wasn't done with the one I had yet. Later she came by and asked if I was planning on getting any dances from any of the girls and I said I am trying. Then she came back and said something about the drinks again and said this isn't a "free show" to which I asked her what she wanted me to do? I told her I had tipped 3 or 4 dances on stage (a couple had come thru stage more than once and I tipped and made clear I wanted them to come over for dances) and I asked the waitress if she wanted me to just go grab one and make them come over to give me dances? She asked who I was interested in and I told her and she went and told her again but she still didn't make it over before closing. A waitress that needs to just mind her own business. I have been going to strip clubs for years....I don't need her hassle.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have come to the conclusion that trying to make logic of stripper or SC staff thinking is an exercise in futility (most end up working in SCs for a reason) - and I don't even try to have a logical convo with them – I just let what they say go in one ear and out the other. I also don't let them push me around in any way nor do I feel compelled to give them any reasons or excuses for what I do or don't do in the club – if they come at me wrong; I don't try to to get an understanding w/ them nor try to explain myself to them ; I just ignore them or tell them to fuck off.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    That is BS. PC is right, tell them to take a hike.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Well said, Papi_Chulo. I try to be a good customer, spend my money and tip where it is deserved. I'm there paying to have a good time, not to listen to complaints.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Usually when I have a pushy waitress that may become a problem, I tip a little heavy (to what I would tip for 3 drinks) and that usually calms them down and they will leave you alone. Most (not all) will realize what you're doing. The most interesting experience I had ever had was in Vegas at Sapphires one night. It was the Saturday night before Labor Day (huge party weekend in Vegas) and this waitress was a total cunt. If she came by your table and you turned down a drink she would slap a "reserved" sign on your table, and 2 minutes later a bouncer would come by and kick out everybody at the table, and make them stand. When I caught on to this, and she came by to my table (I wasn't drinking) so I ordered a $10 bottle of water and tipped her $10. By doing this, she left me alone and in the several hours I was there, I think I only had to order 2 bottles of water of which I tipped her $10 each time. She was happy, I was happy...
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    When I first stated going to Follies I had a waitress refuse to accept my $2 bills as payment for my drink because they caused her problems when making change. We went round and round for a couple of minutes and then I threatened to call the manager. So she accepted them. 4 years later, she is still working there but now I get kisses and hugs.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I still occassionally get two dollar bills in change from waitresses sometimes. Where are they getting all these twos? I prefer regular change. I haven't had too much of a problem with any waitresses in a long time. If they aren't too slow or ditzy forgetting my change or trying to rip me off by not giving me all the change back, I always tip them and they make money. I think I tip one waitress who's pretty good more than any of the dancers on stage on occassion. Most of the others in one club, I can go get a drink a whole lot faster than they can apparently. There have been some waitresses I thought about trying to go out with. I was distracted so I didn't have much free time. I did have one waitress who forgot my beer come back around after 15 to 30 minutes and she remembered and apologized and then brought my beer and said no charge. That was a surprise.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I do remember a new waitress gave me a problem one night. I was a regular and she was new. The club wasn't crowded. I already had a few beers in less than a hour and was table hopping about every 15 or so minutes. Anyway the new waitress saw me sitting at one of her tables without a drink for 15 minutes. She came back around a second or third time and told me they have these tables for drinking customers. That ticked me off a little. I left the table and came back with my own beer from the bar. I sat at various tables, occassionally tipping other waitreses but not her. I may have bought more drinks than most other customers even buying dancers some drinks. I did this on subsequent visits too and moved if I found out I was sitting at one of her tables. She realized she made a mistake. She didn't continue working there very much longer. probably ticked off others too. It's not like any of the tables were reserved. This was several years ago. Now if I have any issue, it has more to do with no waitress in sight on some nights. The one I tip better pops up frequently.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think I shouldn't mention making money in the stock market to a dancer, she got another drink. I think I could have been talking Greek to her and she would have understood the same amount.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    I refuse to continue to buy waters and tip $10 per bottle like mentioned above. I wasn't there trying to get a "free show" I was tipping dancers on stage trying to get dances but everyone I wanted a dance from was busy. I am not going to pay to get dances from 4-6's
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    paper moon in richmond, VA is notorious for this. i understand they're a business and their goal is to make as much cash as possible, but if you're too pushy towards your customers, you can cause them to look to other clubs. the good news is.....i really haven't had a problem with pesky waitresses at other clubs i've been to
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion