Tootsies or Follies?

knight_errant
New Jersey
Thursday, June 18, 2015 7:45 PM
I favor an afternoon visit.

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn, that's a hard choice. Such great great times at both. Some of my best strip club visits ever have been to those two clubs. OK, I choose Follies -- cheaper prices, more white girls in the afternoon, and slightly more consistent service. Plus my last visit to Follies was outta this world, even better than a DS bj. But Tootsies is an incredibly close second. This has made me want to hit a club.....
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Afternoon, I say Follies (although I've never gone to Tootsies in the afternoon). I can't imagine a better daytime experience than Follies. Tootsies gets the nod after 7, though.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've never been to Tootsies either but I have heard from several guys that have been to both and Follies is definitely better overall but Tootsies is better at night.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I haven't been to either, but from what I hear they're both high mileage clubs, the dancers are hotter at Toosties, the dances are cheaper at Follies.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    So for a solo white guy, it sounds like Follies is somewhere you don't want to be during the night, is Tootsies okay for night time visits?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    shailynn - Follies at night is probably as safe as any other club. The difference is that the high mileage of the day shift is replaced at night by lots of booty shaking and rain making.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    There is a place like that in the northeast, Shadow (Electric Blue). I've been to Tootsies once in an afternoon. Large as hell. Wasn't blown away by the hotness of the girls (nice but not amazing) and had higher expectations for the mileage. So I am thinking detouring for Follies....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ah thanks for the clarification shadow, everyone eluded that they didn't like to go at night, and I didn't understand why, assumed it was a safety issue.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't feel at all safe at Follies at night. But I don't frequent black dives. Tootsies is always safe. Good lighting, patrolled parking lot. Girls are better night shift. Strong Cuban influence but still white girls to be found. Mileage is like follies but somewhat more expensive.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Stay an extra day and do both
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    WTH Tootsies is not on the list? Well, not in the near by list.. I am looking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's a matter of personal preference. I've been to both on dayshift and nightshift – hard to beat Follies dayshift in terms of # of dancers and vibe – Follies also def gets the nod in value w.r.t. cheaper dances and VIP and better mileage. For top-end dancer looks I would say Tootsies nightshift especially on weekend nights – and if you prefer Latinas then Tootsies def gets the nod – if you are primarily into white/Caucasian girls; then Follies is better.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Whichever one you are within 50 miles of since one is in S FL and the other is in N GA.
  • bishopt1234
    9 years ago
    I've been to both multiple times all different times and Follies has my vote if I am going to actually spend money on the dances and VIP. It's hard to beat $10 full contact dances and a full service $152 VIP. You get way more for your money at Follies. Tootsies girls are too fake, it's hard to find one with a natural ass or tits. I do love Tootsies if I am just want to smoke and chill. You can't beat the happy hour drink prices and the food is actually pretty good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion