tuscl

Gross Grub . . .

Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:37 AM
I just got finished watching a TV program by National Geographic. It was about taboo foods or gross grub. Examples included maggot swarming cheese, rotten fish that had been buried for 6 months in mud, rodent consumption, etc. (I'm NOT sure if geophagy (consumption of dirt) was addressed, but it would have fit). Anyway, the advocacy seemed to be that taste is learned. And, people can be trained to love the most revolting disgusting flavors. I believe for many people--probably the majority--taste is learned and that even ordinary dirt can be a favorite. If people can believe dirt or the like is excellent food, then it should come as NO surprise the many people believe disfigurment is attractive. This maleability surprises me NOT at all and is probably highly intelligent survival tactic. So when you talk with strip club customers and you hear BIG BREASTS or LONG LEGS over and over and over should you believe it? Maybe or Maybe NOT. In the black clubs I frequent GIANT FAT women are definitely the favorites. And, this comes as a shock to me because I do NOT see the sales pitch. It should be that black males should be brain washed into seeking pretty much the same type women as white males. Having said that I'm NOT sure that even a majority of white males are deeply concerned about looks one way or the other. Unlike the black males that I see, the majority of white males that I see seem to have NO *real actual* preference in regards to how a woman looks. Meanwhile, I wondering why the dancers I drool for are so rare? That doesn't seem like a good survival tactic. Perhaps it was because Mom was such a heavy drinker when she was pregnant with me or perhaps it was the damn broccoli (sp?) she loved. After watching gross grub it became even easier for me to fathom the "trophy woman" syndrome. Many people want what they think other people want. So if their buddies like to smear excrement on their face, then they to want smear excrement on their face. The popularity of President Bush is also easier to understand. ;)

2 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi TopGunGlen, I dream of a club where every dancer is exactly what I lust after. A club that targets very specific types of girls. Namely, those that I would consider 10's. It's depressing when a nice dancer is using her sales skills and charm to sell dances when its a lost cause. A lot of guys will respond to personality or selling technique. But, I'm very focused on physical perfection. So she is usually wasting her time and I'm afraid to be friendly because then she's thinking $$$. Worse, yet, some dancers don't believe it is their looks because that's NOT what they're focused on and more than a few customers consider them hotties. There's NOT much benefit, in my eyes, to unattractive dancers. Also, if club was more particular about finding a certain look . . . I see it like branding for the club--How do they stand out? Branding--the searing of flesh--that's another "beauty enhancement" that I find makes the woman less attractive. Thinking of the black dancers--haven't seen any white dancers or females with branding yet--HAIR!!! The hair to me can look super sexy without the braiding, straightening, coloring (every once in awhile coloring will look nice) . . . I saw this hot dancer out in public. She apologized for her hair! :) I told it looked great and it did. She was convinced it was a mess because she hadn't done all types of things to it. Natural often looks best to me--perhaps it is the girl next door syndrome. She flatly refused to wear it at the club like that even though I bought a lot of dances from her. :)
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Well, the way I see it, I know what I like when I see it... A woman can be too fat for some, but to me, she is wonderful. We all have our own personal desires and lusts, that is why a good club offers great variety in female forms. I don't think ethnic background totally determines your taste in women. Your brain, imagination and glands do that. Also scent. A good smelling woman is important...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion