tuscl

To all the dissenters about Nuts plagiarism in the article section, check this o

Lmao! Nobody said a word.....

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

21 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Only looked at anything "he" wrote when it was mentioned to me. Otherwise, I have no idea what "he" types.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lok !!!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Was thanking that the whole time...good investigation mikea
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's not the point. It's a nice passage and some people liked it. People hating it (or him) now are making a tempest in a teapot.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    So not getting caught the first time makes it OK? You're as big a loser as he is.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Put on your silk shorts and goofy Tees and look in the mirror Shadow. You really have nothing to say.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol fucker zzzz lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    All you guys crack me up

And yes a lot of people was ministered by God through "his" servant juice
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Given the fact that I *actively* ignore anything the juices write, and I suspect I'm not the only one, it shouldn't really come as any great surprise that I haven't given him/her/it any grief about it.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I discovered the source: "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey"
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Ignore is the answer. I'm blissfully ignorant on the topic and the individual of which we speak.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im sure you are ^^^
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @just_the_nuts “And yes a lot of people was ministered by God through "his" servant juice”

blasphemer

“thou shalt not steal”
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck you faggot...lol....im da bad mane
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    the Sin of Pride is said by some to the the foremost of the Seven Deadly Sins. hubris is the gateway through all other sin enters the mortal soul.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I am the Devil
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Burn mother fucker
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!! Lmfao !!!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't bother reading most articles on here. I realized long ago juice was likely making up stuff. I think the founder caught on and banned the aliases he was doing that with. If he's doing that again or plagerizng, nuts might get squeezed hard.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't know sharkhunter! I'm a live and let live guy! The sentiments in the post mikeya02 linked to were kind of poetic so I don't see the harm! Just_the_nuts really isn't my style though he sometimes gives me a chuckle!

Now crazyjoe! There's a guy that can make anything scatological and the make anything scatological funny! Brilliant!

I nominate crazyjoe for the listermint bidet award!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion