10 strippers arrested in Florida for breaking lap dance ordinance

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:54 AM
No fun in Seminole County. [view link]

19 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    The "Solicitation of alcohol" charge Now that's funny.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Holy shit, they are strippers? I wouldn't fuck any of them even if they paid me.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I would fuck a few of them inside of a dark club
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im really liken the dark red
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I think the quality girls in the Orlando area make the drive to either Tampa or Cocoa Beach
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Most of those girls are ugly. The alcohol solicitstion was funny
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Why doesn't Florida just mandate patrons sit behind a glass wall? I need to get laid.. I would not turn down at least 3 out of the 10.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I just printed the section about "solicitation of alcohol" so I can back myself up when I tell a dancer no because it is illegal. :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Don't forget that most of the residents of Florida are above the age where the plumbing has stopped working and the women are at the self righteous age of of after menopause where all "church going ladies" try to reform the world by making life miserable for everyone they can think of. These same people (who are worried about burning in hell) unilaterally decide to be the morality police and pass laws like prohibition. I have friends that have wanted me to go to Florida for vacation and my answer is always "WHY" would I want to vacation in a morgue or in a rat/mouse nest? You go to Florida to die, not party with blue hair old bitches and it won't be very long before the sign at the Florida border will say welcome to Florida Glades Cemetery Only a Few Plots Left get em while you can. South Padre TX = better looking women, less LE crawling up your ass, cheaper .........
  • LuckyDragon
    9 years ago
    It's to keep the retirees feeling safe and offset the PR issues they have with law enforcement in general? [view link] [view link]
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I've got to say I love the tone in this article. Almost makes me think it was written by a TUSCL contributwr. "This effectively outlaws lap dances, as they are difficult to perform without touching the person unless you’re some sort of levitating witch."
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    From left to right the fifth girl is probably the best looking one, I wouldn't mind at all fucking her. She looks a lot like one of the girls I saw in the MTV Real World Series.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Orlando is a very large metro area – i.e. it's not mostly retirees by any stretch. I'm fairly certain the reason for the strong Orlando area SC rules is b/c of Disney World which is the largest employer in the area by far and most likely has serious clout in local politics. I think Disney wants Orlando to be family-fun and not adult fun and thus the tight SC ordinances passed by the city.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Agree with Ranukam, #5 is cute. The rest are horrendous.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    That is strange. Usually lewd conduct ordinances are only enforced when there are also prostitution charges. But it shows, some places are trying to crack down on lap dancing. Where I live, it does not exist, and the last time someone tried, they faced charges. Over the Mexican Bar Bikini Shows, the talent agents spent many months in jail before they were even allowed to post bail. You guys live in other places, so you don't have any sense of this. In San Francisco Jim and Artie Mitchell had to go through a felony jury trail and face many years in prison. None of this is a done deal. Public sentiment could turn negative at any time and there could be aggressive prosecution. SJG
  • snowtime
    9 years ago
    Glad to know I am not the only one who thinks these dancers are low rated. I guess becuse Orlando clubs are so tame, they cannot attract decent looking strippers. I suppose this is why most TUSCLers in the area go elsewhere to club.
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    Tiredtraveler, BS! Only about 20% of Florida's population are over 62 and only about 27% are over 55 so don't make such a ridiculous claim that over half of FLs pop does't have working plumbing. I don't live in Florida but I am 68 and my plumbing works just fine. You must LDK whenever you get a lap dance if having working plumbing is needed to enjoy it.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yup. All are ugly except #5 in the upper right corner. Put her in a club with some make-up and she should be fuck-able.
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    It's well known that Greater Orlando is horrible stripclubwise. And Seminole County is itself very suburban even relative to Orlando. SoFla, Tampa Bay/Pasco and Cocoa beckon for strip club fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion