tuscl

Drive-thru Pickup

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I stopped at the McD's drive thru for an ice tea and the girl taking my money was young and rather cute. She greeted me with "Hello Darlin'"

Not so strange. Lots of waitresses say that. But then she said "I haven't seen you awhile -- where have you been". And as I said bye,she looked me in the eyes and purred "miss you".

Future stripper in training? Practicing her lines?

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She knows you and you dont remember getting dances from her in the shitter at McD. She wants more of your D.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    One time I had one tell me to pull forward because the hashbrowns wernt ready yet. When she brought it out she asked in a flirty way for me to check and ask if the order was correct. I checked and she had put in extra things I didnt order along with a bigger drink
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Maybe she's a Motorhead fan. BTW, it's OK to admit you also got a Filet-O-Fish sandwich. :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    She fo sho wants the D
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Some girls get perverse pleasure from flirting, it's a hobby for them. I wouldn't read too much into it, especially if you are considerably older than her. It is fun to play along though!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Next time you drive through have your card handy. Or at least your # on a slip of paper.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Sure she wasn't a dancer with a day job?
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    Dancers are asleep or with BF when not dancing at the club
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Never have that problem in Miami, I can't understand most anyone in Miami. No tellin' what they say.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Daddy issues.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Flirt back?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    she recognized a McD's whale when she saw one
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I drove a pick up thru a McD before. You should have seen the big macs flying everywhere
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Definitely a stripper in training, The way she sees it, stripping beats working at Mickey D's.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    LOL Great read. I had a flirty waitress at the long since closed Hooters on Jimmy Carter.. (Jimmy Carter had Hooters?) I enjoyed it until she gave me a Norcross high school pin to sign my check with.

Oh give me a young one with pervs Daddy issues.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Why is it always the woman who has to take the criticism?

"Future stripper in training? Practicing her lines?"

Why don't you play along with her. Maybe she is pickupable.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Go for the OTM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion