tuscl

"The goal is to make something that will arouse someone on an emotional, intelle

knight_errant
New Jersey

9 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They need pranked
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    I thought the benefit of sex dolls was that they don't talk back
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    £368
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Stories like that make me feel like I'm not pathetic after all.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They need pranked
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a recipe from a ROB playbook. I knew a Rip Off Bitch at Ricks South (Houston) who was an artist at this. Even at 41 she could drain $500 in dances from a guy then hit on him for a $75 outfit and he would sheepishly buy it. She never would meet up otc but would promise it and take money upfront and never deliver. She had small tits and was really no competition for the younger girls. She was dancing beyond her time but had a hypnotic way with guys. I know one guy who spent $3000 on her in one month, new to strip clubbing, hypnotized that she was his girlfriend. He would even brag to his friends "I have a stripper girlfriend"
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    But a doll can't sue you John;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    player11: My #2 is like that. I've known her 15 years now and she has a TON of regulars she soaks but doesn't have sex with any of them. She laughs at them for thinking they're close to an OTC with her when I know she doesn't do OTC with anyone. I love her amazing dances but there's no pretense she wants sex with me at any price. If she ever did OTC with anyone, she knows I'd be a soft touch for as much as I could afford. I hope she remains an OTC virgin; it saves me a fortune.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion