tuscl

Rejecting strippers because you know you can get her 4 free

From time to time i find dancers i know in the civi world i can pull for free aka at lest dinner and movie lol

I say fuck no to these stripper wanna beez

How bout chew faggots ?

8 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I generally don't pay for dances from a woman who I at the level I could pull for free. So 6s and below are out, as are women over 35 (unless she's amazing for 35+). It's also why i rarely go for chubby dancers. Chubby civvys are easy unless she's got a 9+ face.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good dog
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Very true james

Joe fuck you
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fock you too faggot
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't have to worry about that anymore. All the girls in one club think their pussy is more valuable than gold. I'm not even trying to mine that. I think the price of gold has been dropping the last 2 years. I guess now they have platinum pussies or palladium.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I dropped a potential new partner (dancer) once because I only wanted her for free, and she only wanted money. I didn't see paying her as a good deal for me as there was better quality available if it was just business. I liked her though because she was very quirky, and at first did a good job of pretending she liked me. Luckily I pushed the issue before I spent too much.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shark lol nice
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Rock yea I've been their...some times bro you make that move and you will actually get it for free but other times you want

Keep it up bro...shit I've been in the game since i was 18..now 34 so yea ive done that shit multiple times....

Trust me one day you will do it then go to the club and she will be all up your ass then a light bulb will go off...oooo shit im about to get free stripper pussy

That moment is just fuckin priceless
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion