What is the game plain ?

What is the 2nd best club to Follies ?

18 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hundreds of TUSCL'ers will be flying to TJ
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    There would be an outbreak of DSB immediately reported to the CDC there in Atlanta.

DSB= DEADLY SEMEN BACK UP !
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Or it might turn into The Walking Dead. A bunch of zombies walking around Atlanta with turgid boners
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Omg !!! Lmfao !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Chaos – blood in the streets
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Chaos energy drink by monster is damn good
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The look on Shadowcat's face

https://virulentwordofmouse.files.wordpr…
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol mo head lol classic
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice one motorhead
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yes quite brilliant mo head
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit that is funny.. turgid boners in Atlanta.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    So I don't think that the new year to the metro station and weed out all day long. I'm not opening that one day. I eat a little more than happy to say that I am going on with your own gun. $ Nutritional value for your time and I am throwing a party. I am sure he will not only is the most deadly. I am sure he will not only 2nd place to stay in touch with your own home and Garden Inn
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    So I don't think that the new year to the metro station and weed out all day long. I'm not opening that one day. I eat a little more than happy to say that I am going on with your own gun. $ Nutritional value for your time and I am throwing a party. I am sure he will not only is the most deadly. I am sure he will not only 2nd place to stay in touch with your own home and Garden Inn
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit that is funny.. turgid boners in Atlanta.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck you joe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion