Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What if Follies got CLOSED down ?

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What is the game plain ?

What is the 2nd best club to Follies ?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hundreds of TUSCL'ers will be flying to TJ

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

There would be an outbreak of DSB immediately reported to the CDC there in Atlanta.

DSB= DEADLY SEMEN BACK UP !

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Or it might turn into The Walking Dead. A bunch of zombies walking around Atlanta with turgid boners

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Omg !!! Lmfao !!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Chaos – blood in the streets

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Chaos energy drink by monster is damn good

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The look on Shadowcat's face

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol mo head lol classic

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice one motorhead

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yes quite brilliant mo head

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Here's another.....

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit that is funny.. turgid boners in Atlanta.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

So I don't think that the new year to the metro station and weed out all day long. I'm not opening that one day. I eat a little more than happy to say that I am going on with your own gun. $ Nutritional value for your time and I am throwing a party. I am sure he will not only is the most deadly. I am sure he will not only 2nd place to stay in touch with your own home and Garden Inn

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

So I don't think that the new year to the metro station and weed out all day long. I'm not opening that one day. I eat a little more than happy to say that I am going on with your own gun. $ Nutritional value for your time and I am throwing a party. I am sure he will not only is the most deadly. I am sure he will not only 2nd place to stay in touch with your own home and Garden Inn

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

So I don't think that the new year to the metro station and weed out all day long. I'm not opening that one day. I eat a little more than happy to say that I am going on with your own gun. $ Nutritional value for your time and I am throwing a party. I am sure he will not only is the most deadly. I am sure he will not only 2nd place to stay in touch with your own home and Garden Inn

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit that is funny.. turgid boners in Atlanta.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Fuck you joe

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement