tuscl

One club and only one club reviewed 52 times by the same person

sflguy123
Florida
https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=199468

I imagine I've been to a few clubs that many times but to post that many generic reviews seems much. Is it to keep up your membership? But if you only visit one club what is the point? All the clubs in S FL and you only go to one. Granted it's probably the best known.

24 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yeah I saw this lol. This guy has got to be the biggest Tootsies fan in the world.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Club owner gave him free entrance to shill it up
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm maybe a little guilty of that, as I do visit my club about weekly, and I like free membership. But I'm well aware that I need to bring something new to the table every time, so I write my reviews accordingly.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadow Scat doesn't enjoy talking about his review's of follies like this
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I actually feel like every 2 to 3 months is fine. If I haven't been to a club and the last review is 5 months old, I assume it's stale info.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Your in big trouble mr !!

Lol
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Only reviewing 1 club is a bit suspicious... I generally agree with JamesSD that updating a club every few months is ok... and I'm guilty of doing that. Knowing that the situation in a club hasn't changes is just as useful and know that something has changed.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    "Club owner gave him free entrance to shill it up"

Entrance is free during the daytime when the reviewer attends and Tootsies doesn't need shill reviews.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

He must REALLY like the place....
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The funny thing is he's in South Florida -- home to numerous clubs. It's not like he lived in Vermont. Lol
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I frequent the same clubs and don't review every time I go. If a few months pass, I'll post and if things change for the worse or better, I'll post.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Ya I think these are 52 Shills ! Someone is trying to promote this club and make it look like a review.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Look guys shadoe trys his best....lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    He likes his Tootsies
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    If I was close to Toortsie's or worked that area, I's just about live there.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Like clubber, if I lived in So Fla I'd go to Tootsies every week. Yes there are other good clubs nearby but none can top tootsies.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yeah, if I lived in South Fla, I too would go to Tootsies every week. At the same time I would try out other clubs like KOD, Cheetahs, Scarlett's etc.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I love south Florida
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Now that's loyalty.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As most of you know; Tootsies is very large and also has a big sportsbar in the back w/ 8 pool tables so it's a great place to hang out.

I've been there on dayshift a few times and often see a select group of dudes *every* time I have been there.

I know a married guy from my college days that goes there everyday after work and knows most of the dancers and most of the staff – and he has a group of friends that meet there regularly.

There seems to be a Tootsies “click” whose home away from home is def Tootsies.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Going to join the chorus of going to Tootsies every week if I lived in South Florida. Admission is cheap and there's hardly any hustle, so you really control your time (and money) there. That's what makes it so great.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Damn wish i was deer
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    "I've been there on dayshift a few times and often see a select group of dudes *every* time I have been there."

Cheetahs in Pompano is like that too. Three-four guys I see every time there but not together. One elderly guy has a table by the smallest stage always reserved for him. Another guy who could pass for Bill Belichick hangs out by the back bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion