tuscl

Weird Sun

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I was in Chicago this morning and saw a weird reddish orange sun. The weather guys on the radio said it was from smoke from forest fires in Saskatchewan, Canada.

I thought it was a sign of the apocolypse. The last time I saw that shade of orange was the hair of a stripper. Did anyone else notice? How far did the jetstream take the smoke?

11 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I was in pittsburgh today and it was overcast all day so I didn't see the sun!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm in Mexico. Things look fine from here. I'm safe.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    LOL you saw that too! I drive east in the morning so I was able to admire it the whole way. A very iredescent orange indeed!!! I didn't see the pubic hair though.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Things seem weird lately. Yesterday evening it was 71 degrees here. Today this evening it was 73. It was warm earlier but keeps cooling down dramatically the last two days. Today I read record heat in the northwest pacific. It's like things have flip flopped. I even got a message in a dream that helped me at work.
    I told the ghosts at my house not to be knocking stuff over at a relatives house, just in case they have been following me. She was briefly scared by it before I gave a logical explanation of why something could have fallen over by itself. baaad ghost. lol. It's possible my explanation was the correct reason though. Ornamental tree fell down. I was looking outside when I was told a relatives tree fell down, thinking oh crap. relieved when I found out it was something easily fixed.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I did not notice anything different about the sun.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    lol, note to self, need to stop playing with universal controls for this matrix reality, people are noticing. I am still wondering what this other button does, hmmmm.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    John, if you lose your cell phone in Mexico, don't go hunting it down with the locals;)
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Exceedingly dry year out here in western Canada. Massive fires are burning in northern Alberta's boreal forests as well. Three huge tar sands plants near Cold Lake were forced to shut down operations as the fires raged.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Farmer,how ya feeling of late?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im in north Carolina but i work 3rd so i sleept all day thus i only saw the moon and it looks normal
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Soundgarden -Black Hole Sun

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fA…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion