tuscl

Hands off – or Hands on ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

How do you prefer your BJs – her using her mouth *and* hand or just the mouth.

I def prefer all mouth and no hands – how about you esteemed gentlemen.

19 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I prefer all mouth but if you take a long time to nut, I'm sure they get tired and use the hand as a way to keep you going and rest. If they want to use their hands to play with my balls they can feel free.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nothing but her luscious mouth. Damn, now I may have to choose a blow job.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I prefer my dick in her mouth and my balls in her hands. It won't take long, so her mouth won't get tired :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Unless she can deep throat me she'll probably need a hand to help
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Really, all depends on the girl's technique, some are best with just their mouth, but like said previous, if she can't deep throat, some hand action may be required. And of coarse, if she wants to cup my balls all the better!
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I like if she also is used her hand. I find it incredibly sexy when they grab my dick and lick my shaft while they look me in the eye.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If she's got a good technique, it's all good. Doesn't really matter.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    For me the finish feels best with all mouth however the best I've ever experience was from a non-dancer MILF who had amazing technique with both. She would form a perfect ring with her thumb and finger, get everything slippery wet and use a milking action as she provided amazing suction and tounge action. When the moment arrived, she would take it all deep but continued the same motion with just her mouth. Shit, JS69 I agree....I'm going to need to go find a good bj in the next day or two!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My partner this afternoon started with all mouth while I was soft as can be. Once I got a stiffy she moved her mouth to my balls while stroking me. She alternated until she mounted me for some cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, then she pushed me down and went down on me again. She looked up and said, "I can taste my pussy juice". What a treat.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    GMD, Impala +1
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I also prefer all mouth Papi with my hands on the back of her head as I fuck her face.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    my hands on the back of her head as I fuck her face.

Jest hell fuckin yes !!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I loke it when she can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol thats gay joe just crazy gay
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I prefer my dick in her pussy her tit's in my mouth & my hands on her ass
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    NO HANDS, Hands down!!!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Randy Anukam,get used to working for other people.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Hands off is what I prefer, leaves her hands free to play with the boys
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Bang bang
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion