Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The 'Good Morning' Breakfast....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Never mind, ignore this post

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I got it! Here it is

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

How bout this one instead?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•
Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Women are just like bacon.

They both look good, smell good and taste good. And they both will kill you slowly.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

Same reason we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I like your line of reasoning motor

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would take breakfast with the blonde

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would take breakfast with the blonde. Eat lots of grapefruits

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That sandwich could kill a small village in Ethiopia from heart failure!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement