tuscl

Are, or were, $5 lapdances real?

DandyDan
North Iowa
I just find RL amusing. I have only been to one place which had a $10 lapdance and all others have been at least $20. Is there any basis in reality about this?

7 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Actually, now that I think about it, Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis has a VIP room that is only $50 per half hour, which works out to $5 per 3-minute song. And these are high-contact topless dances. A lot of the girls won't do them at night, however, because they can make more doing single laps. But if you go during the day it's one of life's great bargains. Wonderful club but I don't get to Indy anymore.
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    It is true. The Leather and Lace South in Charlotte, NC, HAS TOPLESS CONTACT DANCES FOR $5 PER SONG. This included some grinding and bare boobs being rubbed on my face for some of the dance. Click on my name to read my review of the dances. The Uptown Cabaret in Charlotte, NC, has topless contact dances for $10 per song (see my reviews). However, everywhere else in the U.S. that I have visited contact dances cost either $20 or $25, which is why I have never purchased one (except at the $5 price).
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Somewhere between 10 to 15 dollars is the average lap dance price I pay. I always ask for a two for one. I don't care for air dances either. The average price of the last few lap dances I got was $10. I noticed prices drop when the crowd goes away later into the night (at least at the club I was at.) If a dancer says a two for one costs $40, I forget about her and will refuse to get any dances at that price. $20 for two lapdances or $10 per lapdance is more reasonable. I believe if more dancers in my area all asked for $40 for a two for one, I might not get any dances ever again. I know of one club where I have never gotten a lap dance and they charge $40 for a two for one with little or no contact.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I spend most of my time in the Northeast and the lowest I know of is now $15, up from $10 a few years ago, and that's pretty rare. Many places charge $20 for tops covered, $30 for topless. There are still a few places around that have high contact for $20 but not many and these tend to be the small neighborhood places. $25-30 is becoming the norm in the classier places and in a lot of these places that's for low contact. I even know of places where it's $40 - $20 for the room and a $20 tip for the dancer, for one song. Personally I think these places are hurting their own and their dancers' incomes with these high prices. For example I don't buy nearly as many dances as I used to and I usually end up spending less. I won't pay $30 for a low contact dance, I don't even go to such places anymore.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    HELL YEAH!!!, they are real...but your really have to search them out. New Mexico...is one place also, but they're 7-10. Ultimately, as you spend more in these types of clubs the better the dances get. (that is with a single girl). To me, It's this type of club that I enjoy the most...I spend a lot more time with the girls instead of just drinking at the bar.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Long time gone--but lap dances were $5.00. Then came the $10.00 lap with $5.00 air dance at the table. Then we got hit with $10.00 laps only. Then the $20.00 lap in the VIP. Then a $10.00 fee to get into the VIP for the $20.00 lap. Then a tip for sitting and talking.Now the lap is edging up towards $25.00, with some clubs charge $35.00 if the lap is in a private booth. Lap dances have increased faster than the rate of inflation and may have caused a lot of customer complaints---as price goes up and quality declines.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Yes. :) Here in Miami their are plenty of lap dances for $5 and if you're going to spend a lot of money FREE dances get thrown in by nice dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion