Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PM: Thanks for the replies

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've got a pretty good consensus. Still waiting for JS69's take but thanks for taking the time :)

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I suck at that sort of advice but I did manage to respond without saying "dream stripper" even one time.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Thanks...for not saying dream stripper I mean :p

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hey. I sent PMs to verybigdawg and snowtime today. Thanks for the replies.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I just propped Alucard for the heck of it

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I bet mine rambled on the longest...lol

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

i’m sure everyone else gave you the same advice but i’ll throw you my support too. i say if you are as uncomfortable in a male body as you say you are then go ahead and go for it. if it is good enough for Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner then it is good enough for you. best of luck “Glenda”

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

whoops. you probably wanted me to respond privately. oh well, sorry about that

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Why wouldn't you just send your thanks thru PM's to those people? Why the need to post this here?

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

^^lol

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ouch...my bad. Point taken (up the ass apparently )

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

lmao @ dr phil

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

I texted nine strippers today. Thanks for the replies, you two.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement