tuscl

Your Roster

rh48hr
Wakanda
Sunday, June 7, 2015 6:29 PM
How many strippers do you have on your OTC roster right now? What's the most you've had? Have you had multiple strippers from the same club on your roster at the same time and did it cause problems?

18 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    3. 5. Yes. No.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    0 (sad), 4, yes and no (one was dayshift one was night shift so they didn't cross paths).
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    George I can always count on u to be succinct lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Only the one right now. Lots of potential candidates but I have trouble finding the motivation to try them out at the moment.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - based on your stories I understand!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    2 currently; 3 max. They're all from the same club and two of them were in drug detox together. My ATF doesn't like me seeing my other regular and every once in a while starts in on," if you've been fuckin that skank then you gotta wear a condom! Honestly, says I, she just blew me. You're lying. Swear that you didn't fuck her" " I swear I didn't fuck her". Ok, let's fuck.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Currently none. At one time I did have 2 at the same club but managed to keep them from finding out about each other. I'm not working on it now. I'm too picky about who I want to see OTC. If it happens fine if not fine. I'm still getting my share ITC.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Now? Just one. A second has asked for my # which I will supply tomorrow but I'm not sure she's OTC interested. I guess Ill find out!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Alas, my roster is 0 right now (!!!). Well, actually, technically it's 1 -- my last ATF quit dancing 2 months ago, I haven't had time to recruit a new one... but the old one told me that she'd see me after she quit, and has even kept in touch now and then, so I might actually have a roster of 1 ex-stripper. Most I've ever had at a time is 2 -- I don't do casual OTCs, for the most part, I OTC with my ATFs, and I don't have time or $ for more than 2 at once.

Other questions: Yes. Yes, although it mostly surfaced as rivalry between them, and didn't splash back on me.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    3 right now but I may fire one of them. I have one LTR about 3 years. The others are still in the probationary periods. If they do something to pass me off I fire them and start recruiting another. Never 2 from the same town and certainly never from the same club.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Jestrite - do you live in a small town? I don't have any concerns about the two on my roster meeting (different clubs, town is huge).
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    None right now, I'm focusing on the civilians. The most I've had is 2.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I have two but am debating on whether to add more if the opportunity arises. My feeling is to add as many as I can afford because they can be flaky as it is and I don't want to be left hanging. Also I can always stop talking with them if they go nuts.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Right now only 2 strippers, but many more civilian girls, including one former stripper. But in the past as many as a dozen at one time from multiple clubs in multiple cities. But usually not from the same club, although it has happened before.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @rh38hr: If you wanted more detail, you shoulda asked. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I've had two or more going over most of the past 2-3 years, all at the same club. It usually isn't a problem, because I never tell anyone else who I'm seeing. The one exception was when two girls who had been friends drifted apart, and the earlier one got all weird, but the drama was minor, and I didn't mind letting go of her.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr
    I don't live in a real small town but my OTC girls are in Dayton, Cincy, and Toledo. I just don't need 2 in the same town. A lot of the girls move from club to club and they gossip a lot so I don't take chances. I travel 5 states and am in a lot of clubs. These are the cities I over night in most often so that's where I need them. I have worked on a few other cities but nothing has happened there yet.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    GMD - I just thought with this board that just goes without saying :-) many guys you can't get to stop talking! Lol

Jestrite- I understand now. Makes sense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion