Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hard or Soft?

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

At taco bell do you order the hard or soft taco ?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I like my tacos soft

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Always hard.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I enjoy mine soft

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Doritos tacos locos

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Pink

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've never been to Taco Hell....

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The real question....

Does Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner prefer tacos or burritos ?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ wow, this is what the media should be asking

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Soft

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement