tuscl

Maybe the system works TOO well.

Estafador
BIG APPLE
I noticed that whether its in the club or on the street, every time i wear something as simple as a pair of slacks and a button up shirt (long sleeve collared), i get hit up by the hoes faster. For example usually when i go into a club, and i dress down casual but good crisp stylish clothing (i try to wear khakis when i can as i know their much softer than denim), i can sit down, watch the stage for about 10 minutes kick back a glass of mixed drink that i dont want and another 10 minutes can pass before a chick hits me up. Whether hot or not it usually around that timeframe for a girl to start approaching me.
But when those rare times when i come from work wearing my professional attire not even a minute pass before I am immediately approached by a lady. Quality may vary. And i keep getting approached to the point of annoyance. In the street in regards to sw (i don't drive around i walk ), usually in regular attire they charge me average price of $20 but twice while wearing slacks a bitch tried to charge me $100. Crazy hoes.
could the 3-piece suit (or similar attire) advice actually hold merit. And btw i have yet to find a low brow strip club i stayed in longer than 5 minutes. Or is there something im missing because i thought we all agreed that what you wear don't mean shit in compared to what's in your pocket. Cant be because im young because we all agreed all hoes think young people are broke perverts. Or is it just my height....

19 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    How tall are you? Do they think you're Carmelo Anthony?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah, but are you greasing and high fiving the manager and the bouncer?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Only thing I'm greasing is my beef bacon. And only tip i give is the ones while a dancer is on stage. I'm 6'5" btw
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    Like u boats picking off a convoy they scope out guys from the dressing room or some dark corner to pounce on who like they may drop some money or get addicted to a sugar dating thing. They will come directly to the guy get in his lap all kind of sexy flirting even feeling his junk. Its like they have a rehearsed routine. About 5 years of seeing her on a regular basis at motel and $100,000 later he will wish he had only spent only 20% of that when he gets a pink slip.

They will give you all kind of stuff about how they chose you, how your the only one, but in reality they have a few they rotate like players on a roster. Do not get addicted to them. They do not love you nor value your friendship, your simply an ATM. They will take your hard earned money you gave them and go spend it on the bum they are either married to or shacked up with.

• GACA
    9 years ago
    A Brutha in a suit is going to get noticed. Girls are gonna think you are about your business, and yes they think your gonna spread some bread because that's what paid niggas do. That's why you get hit up sooner rather than later.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    One stripper I used to meet up with your taking her to a motel to do her and she is chatting on the phone with the next customer. Take her out to a restaurant afterwards, no problem. She will flirt with the waiter about half your age even giving him her phone number.

When you see that happening to you, set a monthly budget like really cheap a man and stick to it. Dump the ones who disrespect you.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Nobody ever said RickyBoy wasn't a genius.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    One stripper I used to meet up with your taking her to a motel to do her and she is chatting on the phone with the next customer. Take her out to a restaurant afterwards, no problem. She will flirt with the waiter about half your age even giving him her phone number.

When you see that happening to you, set a monthly budget like really cheap a man and stick to it. Dump the ones who disrespect you.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Player11, I'm 24. I don't think anybody half my age can work at all.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Dougster...Agreed. None of us figured out how to pay hookers for sex.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

You have to pay hookers for sex?

Who knew? lol.

Maybe there really is something to this system.... It's just a wealth of information....
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    Estafador when I was 24 I was newly married to my college sweetheart who was a hot looking blonde at that time. Decades later I started going to SC when had more money. My advice even if some money comes your way: stick to a budget, don't let budget go over 5% of annual income, if your spending for more than 2-4 sessions a month your in trouble (if your a millionaire, not to worry), if a gal pressures you she needs $250 by Tuesday (or some huge monthly amount like in a sugar dating relationship) tell her you only have $100. If she dumps you (she won't) count your lucky stars. Most of the time she will fuck you for $100.

The really slick ones will fuck you at motel on tuesday for $200 then entice you to Saturday in VIP for $100. It all adds up and the result is horrible. How much is a year of that? Don't piss away your money on them.

I had some lappers with a gal at Cover Girls in NE Houston. She told me she had been out of dancing for 7 years between the ages of 20-27 bc of seeing sugar daddy. There are two ways of looking at that. The smart man wonders how much she drained from him and what kind of impact on his total income. The other guy visualizes about seven wonderful years of fucking a hot girl......that she must have been a vessel from god. If your gonna play, be prepared to pay.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    When I was 24 I thought paying for pussy something disgraceful. Now no problem, just don't let it break your budget!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Player11 either you have been ignoring me for the past 3 years because it seems to me that I've just registered today to you. Or your trolling me. Or im high but i haven't vaped in a week
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    And fwiw i dont pay whores for full service just head thank you very much
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    yeah, I remember one time walking into a movie rental store with my brother and we were both wearing tuxedos. The girls at the counter immediately noticed and said we were overdressed,
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hate to get back on topic but ....

Both money or nice clothes will get a dancer to your table. But only money will get you in her pants.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Damn trolls
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You're a tall motherfucker Esta.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion