Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Did juice have something to do with this?

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

All those pictures of juice in protective gear? He doesn't work for a pharmaceutical/medical company. He's been performing experiments on chickens to get more wings and drum sticks!!!!!

Now that's some XXXTra chicken wings and drumsticks!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I didn't realize just_the_nuts was a geneticist! Brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

By the way, what's the deal with all of the KFC jokes? I've seen them crop up three or four times!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ I'll let juice answer that.

He seems to have a fascination with drum sticks and stripper's holes....

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

And plugging up the McD's toilet

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement