tuscl

Best ever ITC blow job (with a surprise ending)

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
She's the hottest dancer in the club to me. And she's really into me. Really really into me with customer lust. She's sitting across from me cause we just finished a bunch of dances. I could've LDKed but I want more. Much more. She stays nude while we talk. And she spreads her legs so I can see the promised land. Damn!

She rubs my penis while she tells me how much she likes me. Really great shit about how she's into older men, I'm her type, she will do things for me that she won't do for these other losers, all she can think about is getting my dick inside her, etc. Of course it's all total bullshit designed to part me from my money. Unless hell has frozen over, gorgeous, nude, 20 something's with large natural breasts and nipples to die for haven't suddenly decided that I'm a sexual god whose dick they must suck right now. But I honestly don't care. And I'm not high. She's so convincing, she rubs so well, she's nude, her legs are spread open just enough for me to see in-between, but just me. I don't care that it's just a sales job. The little head is buyin, and this time the big head agrees with him.

I'm not in the mood to follow a SJG type system of romancing the dancer and not saying what I really want. I've been in this club for three hours, I'm horny as hell, and my salvation stands before me. I give her my order.

But still there's trouble in paradise. Nothing's perfect in life besides your dream stripper. She's great with it all except she says no CIM. Damn. So I ask her where do I cum? We'll work it out she promises. Disappointing yes but she will give me the blow job uncovered, and I can fuck her if I want to. She just doesn't really like CIM. Ok I'll live with it. We agree on a reasonable price and are off to a private VIP room. Very private. Just us. No cameras she says. We can do whatever we want to. Just two consenting adults.

She keeps up with her lust for me. In fact it grows. I know this sounds weird, she says, but I turn her on like no other customer in a while. She's done other VIPs today and those guys just got to watch her masturbate. Not me. She's is gonna fuck me, and she's enthusiastic.

She's nude. Hasn't had any clothing on since we met over an hour ago. We kiss. Her tongue gently explores the inside of my mouth. I return the favor. This bitch really knows how to kiss. She could give women lessons on how to please a man. I finger her. I start rubbing around the outside. Then I stick it in and rub all around the opening. Then I go deeper twisting around in a circle and rubbing the interior. I go deep, rub where I think the G spot is. She moans softly, genuine sounding, and moves her hips to the rhythm of my finger. I stick in a second finger and do it all over again.

The little head is clawing at my zipper to get out. I'm commando. The fingering stops and I unzip. My soldier proudly salutes her. She smiles sweetly and broadly like its the most beautiful one she's ever seen.

And then? The best way I can describe it is she made passionate love to my penis with her mouth. As soon as I unzip she drops to her knees and the love begins. She starts by kissing and then licking the entire shaft and head. She treats it like how a person in the middle of the desert for days might react to being handled a popsicle. Then she licks my balls. She she gently places them in her mouth. I've never had a woman do that before. She's back to licking the shaft. I show her where I'm the most sensitive. She licks that section vigorously with her tongue.

I haven't even been in her mouth yet and I could easily cum. I know she's a paid sex worker but she performs with what seems amazingly like genuine passion. She gives me every reason to think she loves my penis and loves giving me such pleasure.

But I'm not gonna cum cause the penis worship session has just begun. She takes me into her sweet warm mouth. Somehow the little head gets just a little bit longer even though I could've sworn he was 100% erect before. It feels like all the blood in my body has filled my penis and that organ is now the focus of my life. It's her focus too. She takes me in and out quickly. She sucks aggressively. It's like she's sucking the cum out of me. And I'm gonna explode.

I start thrusting to let her know that I wanna fuck her in the mouth. She notices almost immediately and submits to me. This is the little head's favorite. And who could blame him. Just look at that view as I slowly, sensually thrust in and out of her mouth. She's deep throating me. I push in with such force, so deep, that I push back on her head each time. She has to apply her own pressure to keep me from knocking her over. I love fucking a beautiful young woman in the mouth. And mouth fucking doesn't get any better than this.

Given my no CIM promise I force myself to stop before climaxing. Then the little head makes an offer. The big head concurs. I will tip her $50 if she lets me cum in her mouth. Please. I want her to taste me. I want to make love to her mouth. Please

She accepts. But with a condition. I must fuck her first. But I'll cum inside you I say. Cause I'm so close. She promises that she'll get off and let me CIM. Ok. At this point the little head just wants to explode. Now. He's like a volcano with the pressure building quickly to an eruption. Please make me cum.

She straddles me an starts to stick the head in. Wait I say and pull out a condom. Good thing I was a Boy Scout. Tear wrapper, pull out, put on tip. She starts sticking me in again. Wait dear, it's not unrolled yet. I honestly think she was gonna fuck me bareback. Ok it's on and quickly I'm in. She goes up and down on me with vigor. A couple of times I'm sure he's gonna slip out. Damn girl I'm not a foot long.

60 seconds of fucking and the eruption arrives. I'm cuming I say, content to cum where I'm at. She reacts immediately. She jumps quickly off me, falls to her knees, rips the condom off and literally throws it across the room. I think we forgot it and left it in there. Then she takes me in her mouth. Somehow she did all that before any cum came out. Seemed like about 2 seconds. Damn she really wants that $50 tip. "Slowly gorgeous. Please. I wanna cum slow and long. Yeah, that's right. I love being in your mouth. I'm cumming oooooooooo ...." Just like I want it. Slowly delicious.

And then a final surprise. She brings her mouth up to my face. She opens her mouth. She shows me the cum I gifted her. She plays with it, moving it around with her tongue. There's a lot more in there than I realized. I've never had this happen to me. Even the DS has not done this, but she will after I ask her too. She'll do anything. So apparently will this cute little blond. Then she swallows the mouthful. She licks the cum from her lips and swallows again. The whole time she has this big grin like she is enjoying herself immensely.

I gave her a Benjamin for a tip. She earned it.

JS69

"You're only as old as the women you fuck."

17 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Well that answers my PM about how it went. Now you just need answer my PM with her name. :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Damn. I think I gotta make a trip to Atlanta and check out this Follies place....
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    shadowcat, yeah it was a good visit. I don't mind PMing you her name. But first do you want to admit that the Dream stripper is real? Also, remember that this girl was really into me so YMMV.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    And also sc I finally found a disadvantage of your retro ejaculations. No way you're gonna get that special ending.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat is so fly.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - I don't really need the name. I can ask her. Like I told you, I don't think your DS is a unicorn, I just disagree with the terminology. She is an ATF.

No I'm not going to get that special ending unless she just happens to be in the lucky 1 or 2 % that get one of my normal ejaculations.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    God damn good story js69

Only 2 things would had made that better

One her sticking her fingers and at times her tongue up my ass

Two after showing off the cum embracing in a DFK with my cum swapping back in forth

But im a nasty mo fo
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Side not DS means Da System

I agree with Scat ATF is the correct terminology

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Nice story js. You are one lucky man!
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    When you moving to Atlanta???
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you have a dream-stripper; why do you need other hoes? I thought most PLs stuck with their faves and gave them all their $$$ and attention.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    Damn, good story. How much do you spend a week between your DS and Strip clubs? Seems like you meet up with your DS at least once a week and then on top of that get FS ITC a few times a week. Just curious.

I also agree with Papi, why don't you spend all your money on your DS? I understand wanting a variety but it just seems like all other strippers wouldn't even compare to the DS (both looks wise and sex wise) so all others would be a disappointment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess JS69 just has too much love to give for just one woman/stripper :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I spend 75% of my strip club funds on the DS. And my budget has gone up since I met her.

It is absolutely true that no woman compares to her, not even this one. But I travel a lot and am often away from the DS. I gotta do something to stay warm without her. She is also busy with some personal stuff at the moment so we are taking a slightly longer break between visits than usual.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Football guy, I do see the DS almost every week but I don't get full service ITC several times a week or anything close to that. But when you visit shadowcat, there's so much available ITC that sometimes you just can't resist.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I feel so young and unexperienced. Such a crazy story
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the stories, JS69. I no longer need to subscribe to Penthouse Forum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion