tuscl

How a stripper can make a guy run for the hills or get nervous

I'm mainly thinking about strippers that seem to at a minimum act interested in a guy in a club. Ways that strippers can scare guys away.

Let's start a list. Stripper sits down with you and asks if you're married. Then she immediately starts talking about her personal life how she just got divorced and has 3 kids age 2, 3, and 5. and she goes on and on. time to make a run...

another stripper starts off a conversation asking if you are married and then continues on and on about marriage related questions, getting nervous yet?

Then there's a stripper who may not look that great but she wants to sit with you at your table. (oh no) She doesn't ask for anything except a dance after several songs. (no way) You tell her no thanks but she wants to continue to sit with you. (can't take a hint) Maybe this is more annoying than nervous or is it a time to run away?

anyone got more to add?

3 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    When they ask if you are married, you say yes, and she replies"Oh, that's Ok, I don't mind...Say, does your wife like women too?"
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Right away, she starts talking about her financial woes--cell phone bill, car repo, back rent and money her boyfriend stole before he moved out. Why is she telling you this? In the hope that you will step in and use your money to solve her problems, beginning with the 5 dances she wants you to buy. Go to the mens room and sit somewhere else when you come out.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I remember when I was still new to the strip clubs and one girl asked me if I wanted to be her sugar daddy. I said what's that? I said NO but afterwards on every visit to the club she was on me almost the second she saw me in the club as if she had to drop everything. At one point, I actually tried to learn her schedule to avoid her in the club. Her friends though told her I was there so that didn't work for long. If she hadn't been pretty, she would have definitely made me run for the hills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion