Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Max Effort Eating day

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes your eyes are seeing it

2 big kings 2 big fish 6 minni donuts Bo jangle tea Arni palmer lite

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•
Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Someone alert the bathroom attendant.

Juice is going to perform a load test on the local McDonald's shitter after eating all of that!! Holy shit batman!

"Well son... Looks like I've got some work to do..."

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...so true....im finished i really do feel like shitting

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

2400 calories 140 grams of fat

awesome!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Mikea im just warming up lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I ate a large pepperoni pizza once for dinner when I was young. I only weighed 160 lbs.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I once ate 24 inches at subway i was only 275 in 9th grade

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Take a gander at Matt Stonie....

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I love matt stonie that dude can eat with the best of dem...i love his videos

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

1 small suggestion to start:

  1. Diet Capri Suns
Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When I was younger I ordered two Quarter Pounders w/cheese but didn't realize they were on sale -- buy one get one free so I got four quarter pounders. Quite unintended - but WTF? Won't be good tomorrow.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

How was your Maxx Shit?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You ate all that and you bothered to get a diet drink? You crazy fucker...

Joe approved

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement