tuscl

Hot ad girls - sometimes the Internet CAN provide useful information!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
So I was watching the TV and a commercial for an acne medication came on that had a hot redhead it it came on! I asked myself "who is this hot redhead?" So I did some internet searching and found http://whoisthathotadgirl.tumblr.com/

Couldn't find the hot acne cream redhead but it's still brilliant that I can get an ID for many hot ad girls! ;)

10 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Let's be fair Rechthaberei! Little 4got is brilliant but it's a bit unrealistic to expect little 4got to ID hot ad girls!

Even Lassie had issues with that! She could get Timmy some fine pussy but she never knew the girls' names!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Nice site.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Nice that it is helping people promote themselves...
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    So that's why strip clubs are in decline. Guys are at home grinding a Heinz mustard bottle into their crotches.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    For me it is Annie Tedesco. She play the wife in a few commercials. I was at a bar once and told a waitress. That lady gets around. She just gave me an odd look.. LOL

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "So that's why strip clubs are in decline. Guys are at home grinding a Heinz mustard bottle into their crotches."

Brilliant!

But based in fact since Heinz mustard girl is hotter than generic mustard girl! Unless we also got some lesbian mustard action! That would be brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I did find hot redhead acne girl though! She is Perri Lauren!

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7i3A/onexton-figh…

Unfortunately I could find any nude photos or videos via Google! Maybe she'll get naked on film now that her acne is under control! That would be just brilliant! ;)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ You're lucky, the acne ads I've seen only showed whiteheads and blackheads
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She is definitely getting naked nuts man
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    OK 4got you finally did something brilliant by posting a link to that sight. All my questions in life answered. Who knew.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion