Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PM 2

jayhawk123

Arizona

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What happened to my PM discussion? It is gone.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

I still see it.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Did you just ignore yourself? It's still there...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

It was getting too controversial. Founder had to shut it down.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LOL..."Ignore yourself"!!! I try to do that all the time but I keep seeping through to my conscience mind. Okay...time to fuck a stripper! LOL

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Dougster: Founder actually moderated a thread???? OMG!!!! A famous first I surmise! There goes the neighborhood I suppose. Next thing you know TUSCL will have pleas to buy Girl Scout Cookies....

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Lmao Dougster

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement