tuscl

Decisions Decisions and my fucked up thoughts.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:08 PM
I have some time to kill this afternoon.. Maybe,, SO OASIS, Follies or Pink Pony. They are on my way and I don't want to drive home and then turn around and drive back down to pickup a friend later. SO stopping by a place having a beer and looking and talking to some fine ladies would be nice. I have not been to the OASIS or Pink Pony in a long time. Follies is my favorite. But they have that parking, I don't car about the $5.00. but my POS car is a mess. Like he even cares. What would you do?

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Strip club visits are often a crapshoot – so I just go with the “feel it method” (just hit w/e club happens to pique my curiosity in a particular day). I don't have a S.O. nor kids so I can pretty much SC when I want so it's not that critical for me to “pick the right club” b/c if the visit is a dud I can head to another club or just go to another club the next day.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been to all 3 and Follies wins hands down.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Good Point, I can go to Pink Pony and if it doesn't feel right head up to Follies. If that isn't right I can head on up to Oasis since I need to be in that area around 7:00 I need an ATF and I just know she is at Follies waiting on me.. LOL In my dreams.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I went to follies.. My hands smell like strippers.. mmmmmmmmmmm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion