tuscl

how much do u really need per year to club on ?

Monday, May 18, 2015 11:40 AM
Without being excessive but modest the number could be surprisingly low and thats budgeting for all of it extras, laps, drinks... Im sure this is a very customized answer but I've been working on my own numbers and thought i would sture your thoughts on the subject

14 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    $40,000
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I am making 35,000 right now, I know it's not a lot but I'm only 26, and I can afford to go twice a month and spend 200 each visit. Factors that help me afford strip clubbing is the fact that my car is paid off along with my student loans, no girlfriend, and I have zero dependents.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Jack is that one percent of your monthly income ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Uk yea im a young broke stud and making my money last so i can blast is all about constipation of my juice
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I spend around $5k a year.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    One hundred....Billion... Dollars..... [view link] Muhahahahahahahaha........!!!!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    dream strippers don't come cheap. But I'm gonna end up paying the x wife more in alimony than I pay the DS. It's a fucked up world that we live in.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Obviously it depends how often you go. I can have a decent trip for $40. If I go once a week and drop only $40, that's $160 per month. Around 2000 per year. But obviously a couple VIPS can drive that up quick
  • Draper
    9 years ago
    Averaging twice a month, 90% of visits involving ATF, 10% random locations during business travel. Spent just under 3k last year and had a blast.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    3-5K a year . I can afford it. No kids ,no debts other than a mortgage and retirement all sewed up.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    $100 weekly= $5k annually
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    JamesSD is a HHuGE spender
  • infomanone
    9 years ago
    Wow! Well being Married with 2 kids and house cars etc.... i don't have 2k a year.... I hardly go... Glad you all have that kind of money to spend there. I go with the guys once a year and make a few trips by myself or with a friend. I'll drop $40-$60 for a visit.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I spent about $3k in the first half of this month if you include travel expenses. Don't think that's sustainable, but would be nice if it was. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion